Get Up

She did that for the whole month straight. The whole month that Cammie was in the coma state. She just sat there and not say anything. Just sitting there, looking at Cammie, holding on to her hand. Praying she would somehow be awake. She barely say anything to anyone. She just nodded and gave a little reaction to show them she heard what they said. She felt so lost. Every day it just got worst. Until one day Kara was fed up with her. Kara walked into Cammie's room, snapped Shannon out of her daze. Kara tugged on Shannon.

Kara: Get up Shannon.

Shannon doesn't react at all. Kara tugged harder and got her up. Kara forced her to look at her.

Kara: Look at me Shannon. Listen to me. What is wrong with you!? Snap out of this! What you think Cammie will feel if she is awake and she sees you like this? Do you want her to worry about you? Do you think this is the best you can do? For yourself? For Cammie? Do you know how much Cammie talks about you? You don't. I can tell you right now. She talks about you A LOT. More than I like actually. Every single time she brings up something about you, she smiles, her eyes brightens. Not just her normal smiles. The smiles you will only see when she talks about you. Only you. The smiles that I wish she could give me sometimes but she didn't. Those smiles are only reserved for you and you only. It pains me so much to say this but I know. I know she still loves you. She never did stop. I know she loves me too. But never she will love me as much as she loves you. No one will ever have Cammie Scott love them as much as she loves you. The kind of love she gives you is rare. I envy the both of you. To have find the true love. Once in a lifetime love. I know you love her too. So please. Please snap out of this. Do something. Anything. You know what was the last thing we talked about before she fell into this deep coma? We were talking about you. She was saying how excited she was that she will be going to your tour event here in LA. How proud she is of you of what you've become. She have so many big hopes on you yet you let everything slip away. Do you think you you're doing her justice? Don't you think you're letting her down?

Shannon lets another tear drop. A tear that she didn't let down for the whole month Cammie was in coma. She finally snapped out of it. She is starting to feel again. After all that Kara told her. She hated this. Her heart is aching. She didn't want to feel this. The feeling that she had been trying to bury, finally surface. She just broke into tears. She slipped herself down on the ground and cried. Crying out everything that she had been bottling in. She cried and cried. Kara just stood there for comfort. After a while, she vaulted herself up from the floor. She wiped her tears off.

Shannon: Thank you.

Kara: You're welcome.

Shannon walked towards the door and before she can leave, Kara asked.

Kara: Where are you going?

Shannon: You said she wanted to come to my LA tour event. It's today. I'm going.

Shannon turned away from the door and walked towards Cammie. She bend down and whispered to Cammie "I'm going to the event now. I have an announcement to make. I'll see you there okay, Cam Bam? I love you." Shannon dropped a feather kiss on Cammie's forehead before leaving the room.