Accident

It's October. Which means this is when Shannon leaves Los Angeles and head everywhere to go on her tour "Love is love" alongside with Rebecca and Miles. She was rushing through the airport as she is late for her flight like she always are. Before she turned on the airplane mode on her phone, her phone dings with one message. *Message from Cammie Scott*
"Have a great blast touring! Be safe and have fun! :D"
Shannon smiles widely at her phone. She typed out her reply before putting it on flight mode.
"Thanks! I will. You take care of yourself too on your trip. Have fun and take lots of pictures! :)"
Shannon is glad that although after the break up, Cammie and her still remain as friends. Cammie meant the world to her even they aren't together anymore. To her as long as Cammie is living a great and happy life with or without her is good enough for her.
Shannon was having the time of her life having to tour to many places, meeting all her fans. She would never dared to dream that this day would come but it did. She is enjoying every second of it and living her life. For tonight's tour has a special guest which is her mom, Deb. She is excited that she have the opportunity to share this moment with her mom in front of hundreds and thousands of people.
Debbie was backstage preparing while Shannon was already on stage doing her bit. When Deb was pacing around the room because she was feeling nervous having to go up on stage in front of so many people, she checked her phone. *10 missed calls from Sandie Scott* Deb was confused.

Deb: 10 missed calls? What's going on?

Debbie immediately called Sandie back after she saw the missed calls.

Deb: Hello?

Sandie: Deb.

Deb: Sandie. Is there something wrong?

Sandie: Debbie.. I.. I don't know.. Cammie. She..

Deb: What happened to Cammie? Is she alright? Is she there? What is happening Sandie.

Sandie: No. She... she is not okay.

Deb: Tell me what happen. Please.

Sandie: Cammie.. She got into a boating accident. She is not doing well. She.. I'm afraid I am going to lose her.

Deb: No. No. She is a strong girl. She is going to pull this through. Have faith in her.

Sandie: Her condition. It is not looking good. Shannon... She..

Deb: I will tell her.

Sandie: Don't. She is touring now. You shouldn't bother her.

Deb: Sandie. If Shannon knew I knew about this and chose not to tell her. She will never forgive me. I know they aren't together anymore but Cammie still and always will mean more than anything in the world to her. I have to tell her. She needs to know. I'm sorry.

Sandie: Okay. You're right. I'm sorry.

Deb: Take care okay. I will be there as soon as possible. Stay strong. For Cammie.

Debbie hangs up the phone. She took a deep breath in. She didn't know how she should bring this news to Shannon. Should she wait till this event is finish? Should she tell her now? She is torn. She sat down on the couch in the green room to think for a long time before she decided that she should let Shannon know right now. After all Sandie told her that Cammie condition isn't looking too great. She is afraid that Shannon might not have the chance to see her for the last time if she told her after the event.
Debbie stood up and walk straight towards the stage. Before she walked up the stage, she saw Shannon laughing and smiling talking to her fans. She felt bad that she is going to take all these away from her in just a split second but she had no choice but to tell Shannon before it was too late. When Deb walked up on stage, everyone cheered loudly for her. Shannon was shock and confuse that Deb was on stage because she wasn't supposed to be on stage until later. Regardless, Shannon smiled at her mom and introduce her mom to the crowd. Debbie forced a smile and waved at the crowd. She then whispered to Shannon.

Debbie: I need to tell you something.

Shannon: What is it mom? Can't we talk about it after?

Debbie: No. Shannon. I need to tell you now.

Shannon was confused and scared that her mom is so insisting and she sounded so tense. She was certain that something went wrong. She doesn't know what yet but she knew it was something important. She nodded and they moved backstage.

Shannon: What's wrong mom? Did something happen? Everything okay?

Debbie: Shannon. I need you to sit down for this.

Shannon: Mom...no.. What is going on? Tell me. You are scaring me right now.

Debbie: Cammie.. She..

Shannon: No. No. No. Please don't tell me what I think you are going to say.

Debbie: Shan. Listen to me. Cammie. She is not doing well.

Shannon: What you mean she is not doing well. What happened? She was fine when I left.

Debbie: She... she got into a boating accident. Her condition is not looking great right now. She might not make it.

Shannon: NO. She will make it. She will. She is one of the strongest person I know. She will make it. I know she will.

Debbie: She is. I am sure she will. I am just letting you know what's happening so you won't be blindsided by the news. I am going to fly there and keep her family company. Regardless of what happened between the both of you, I considered Cammie my family as much as I consider her family my family. I am going to be there for them. So I am just letting you know that I won't be a part of tonight's event.

Shannon: I understand. But I am coming with.

Debbie: Shan. No. Don't do this. This is your tour. It's your dream come true. You cannot just abandon it. Besides, you have fans wanting to see you for so long.

Shannon: As much as I love my fans, Cammie is my family. Cammie always come first. I do love my fans. They're the best. But.. I can't abandon Cammie when she needed me the most. When she is at her lowest. I am sure our fans will understand.

Debbie: Are you sure?

Shannon: I have no doubts. I am going. I want to be there for her.

Debbie: Okay. Let's go.