t w e n t y f o u r

[ lisa's pov ]

it was just another usual day at school, classrooms filled with chatters and laughters accompanied by the soft whirling of ceiling fans.

"lisa!" chaeyoung hollered when her eyes landed on me once she had entered the classroom.

i rolled my eyes at how extra she was and walked over to give her a hug. we were acting like we haven't seen each other in years, when in reality it has only been less than a day.

chaeyoung gestured with her hands for me to come closer to her, and she pulled me down so that my ears were right next to her mouth.

i guess she had something really important to say.

"fuck you." she whispered, before pulling away and laughing.

and for a second there, i wondered why i was friends with her.

"i'm ending our friendship here bitch, how dare you play with my feelings like this." i joked, folding my arms over my chest and shooting her a death glare.

"lalisaaaa." chaeyoung whined, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"okay for real though, i wanted to ask," she paused, her eyes swiveled to the two girls sitting behind us, jisoo and jennie, before speaking up again.

"how do i make her mine?"

,,,

[ third person's pov ]

as the two best friends talked, their bodies practically stuck to one another, nobody noticed how the purple-headed girl sitting behind them was slowly getting more jealous as each second passed.

yes, she knew they were friends since their childhood, but to be this intimate with each other?

it's a no from jisoo.

frustrated, she stood up and grabbed jennie's wrist, dragging the confused girl behind her as she stomped to the toilet.

once they closed the door and made sure nobody was inside, jisoo squatted down on the floor, despair clearly written all over her face.

"what should i do jennie? chaeyoung is driving me crazy." she held her head in her hands and mumbled.

"do the magic," jennie smirked and folded her arms. "i think now's the right time to do so."

"are you kidding me?"

"no bitch i'm not. confess to her by today, from what i observed, y'all have a really cute push-and-pull relationship."

"b-but.."

"no buts, jisoo. don't be afraid, in chaesoo we believe." jennie chuckled and gave the girl, now shrunk into a corner, a reassuring pat on the back.

she offered jisoo a hand, in which jisoo gladly accepted, and they made their way back to class hand in hand.

,,,

lisa saw all of that, from the moment the two girls hurried out of the class holding each other's hand, and the way they came back, still holding hands.

anyone could tell that they were dating, lisa gritted her teeth together as she thought.

as usual, she tried to ignore all the pain she was feeling, all the jealousy in her heart, but this time it didn't work.

she was tired of seeing jennie and jisoo together and feeling like shit every time it happened.

lisa had given up on all the hope she had with jennie.

;

[ a/n: sorry for not updating in a few daysss i really hate school and exams 😤 ]