HVAVP: Supergirl: Chapter 10

CENTRAL CITY EARTH 1

Supergirl entered Central City through the portal from her world into S.T.A.R Labs surprising Barry Allen AKA The Flash and his crew Cisco, Caitlin along with Iris who were working on an experiment.

"Kara? what are you doing here?" Barry asked Supergirl surprised to see her arrive on her earth

"I need you and the teams help on my earth with an emergency which I cant handle this by myself" Kara had told Barry  "What's going on?" Iris asked Kara 

"We're dealing with an alien invasion.." Supergirl told Barry

"The Domanitors came back?" Barry said to Kara thinking they had come to her earth

"Different aliens but its nothing you've ever seen before" Kara replied to Barry and the gang.

Barry nodded "Gotcha" he said "Ok everyone lets go to her earth" he told everyone "Barry... We gotta get Oliver and Felicity to come with us" Iris said wanting to bring Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak to SG's earth.

"I can get them" Kara said to the trio "They live in Star City?" Asking Barry about Oliver's location.

"Yea" Barry said as Supergirl turned on the device leading Barry, Iris, Cisco, Catlin and HR to her earth through a portal "I'll catch you guys in a bit. I'm going to Star City" Kara telling the group flying out of S.T.A.R Labs.

STAR CITY

OLIVER QUEEN'S APARTMENT

William Clayton was lying on the couch reading an book his parents Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak weren't home hearing the door knock he at first ignored the door knocking thinking it was another person selling door to door.

Kara knocked the door again making William get up heading to the door he opened it and saw an beauty at the door it was Supergirl "Hello there!" she said to William who was shocked at the sight of Supergirl.

"Um.. Hi" William said nervously blushing "If your looking for my dad and Felicity they're not here at the moment" William said looking away nervously he never an beauty before and it was the girl of steel.

"You must be Oliver's son? What's your name?" Kara asked him entering Oliver's apartment "William Clayton and... I am Oliver's son" he said "What's your name?" he said smoothly which made Kara blush an little "I'm Kara Danvers but i'm known as Supergirl" she said smiling.

"Supergirl? The Supergirl?" William said in shock he saw an beauty but not to mention the girl of steel. "The one and only" she said "also my cousin is Superman" Kara said smiling at William "This is an really nice place your dad has here" Kara complementing Oliver's place knowing he wasn't home yet.

"So what brings you to my neck of the woods?" William asked Kara "I uh need your dad and Felicity for something on my earth" she said "What is it?" he asked her "It's an Alien sorta thing" she said shaking her hands "Do you want something to drink?" William politely asked Kara "No but thank you though" she said politely.

Right on cue Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak entered and saw William with Supergirl "Supergirl what the hell are you doing in my house?" Oliver said at the sight of Kara and his son in the kitchen. "Oliver!" Kara said "I've been trying to look for you and Ms. Smoak I need your help!" Kara walked over to him and Felicity. "I have an very serious problem and I need your help!" Kara told Oliver of what happened.

"The domiators came to your earth?" Felicity asked her "No it's different species this time" Kara told them. "I cant beat them alone so I got Barry and the others to come to my earth to meet us shortly" Supergirl said. 

"I may also have some other people that can help us out with this I'll call them when we get to your earth" Oliver said about the Legends of tomorrow as he and Felicity prepared to head to SG's earth when William grabbed an bag following which Oliver stopped him "William what are you doing?" Oliver asked his son. "I'm coming with you and Felicity" William said "No no no your not coming with us" Oliver wanted his son to stay in Star City. "Besides don't you have school?" Oliver asked his son "Dont you have your job or saving the day?" William smartly said making Oliver pause an moment "All right you can come with us" he said to his son "This is an impromptu family vacation" Felicity said making her husband and William look at her for an moment making Kara chuckle "Sorry" Felicity said "Just checking that's all" after that Kara, Oliver, Felicity and William entered the portal into SG's Earth.

WAVERIDER

On the Waverider the legends of tomorrow had recently stopped an evil woman in the late 1990's just barely managing to fix time Sara Lance sat in the captains chair exhausted from their most recent battle when Giedon informed them of an message from Supergirl.

"I need you guys's help on my earth with an matter of an alien invasion!" Kara told the crew of the waverider.

Sara, Ray, Vixen, Nate, and Kid Flash were startled by the video Supergirl gave them of the xenomorphs after some talk they decided to help with this matter.

BACK TO NATIONAL CITY

Outside the DEO mobile command center Team Flash, Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, William Clayton walked into the DEO center as the waverider flew overhead while Hank looked at the waverider flying in the sky "What the hell is that flying toward us?" Hank said as Supergirl looked and replied "That group is The Legends Of Tomorrow" "You know those guys?" Winn said looking at the ship landing as the group walked out.

"Yup I helped them out twice with things" Kara said.

All of an sudden news vans began to drive toward the DEO mobile command center "Why are these news vans heading right toward us?" Hank said.

"I called them" Lena Luthor said "Beacuse of what happened earlier I called them to report of this matter and the DEO" she said to the group.

Kara, Alex, Winn and Hank gave her an look knowing they were exposed.