HVAVP: Arrow: Chapter 2

Felicity Smoak looked at the man lying on the sleeping quarters holding the pulse rife aiming it at him.

"Let me guess Michael Bishop Weyland?" Felicity said "GET UP!" she yelled as Michael awoke from his sleep.

Michael Bishop Weyland one of the founders of the Weyland-Yutani corporation along with his brother Charles Bishop Weyland the same people who tricked Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak into an teleportation demonstration instead being human guinea pigs from those xenomorphs back home.

Michael turned and saw Felicity Smoak holding the pulse rifle and frowning slightly "Who the fuck are you?" he asked her.

"Felicity Megan Smoak" she told him sternly wanting to kill him for causing the whole mess. "And I'm gonna put an bullet in you if you don't tell me what the hell do you think your doing!" Rage fueled inside Felicity's words at Weyland but he chuckled at the sight of her.

"What's so damn funny?" Felicity asked him with annoyance.

"You remind me of someone that looked like you some years ago" Michael chuckled at the sight of Felicity only making her madder.

"Cut the shit Weyland your gonna tell me what's going on and your creatures!" Felicity loudly told him 

"That's really no way to ask someone about our products". He said to her "Our products are building better worlds for an better future".

"Total horseshit!" Felicity yelled "Your company is bio engeering monsters to kill innocent people". She said to Mr. Weyland.

"Those creautres that are in this ship are not the only ones on this ship". Michael coldly said to Felicity.

An roar was heard in the distance. "What the hell was that?!". Felicity screamed.  "Like I said I am NOT leaving this room" Michael Weyland told her.

"You and your husband get off this ship before you lead it right to me!" Michael said to her.

"I'm not going anywhere! Oliver and I are the only ones left alive on this ship!". Felicity said to him.

"You can leave this ship two ways, one you can stay here and get killed by those creatures or I can shoot you before they even get here!" Felicity threatened Michael of what she would do to him.

"Do you even know how to get out of the ship?" Michael asked her. "There's escape pods in the south end of the ship and there's an entrance that will lead you directly to it... but it wont be easy" he said in an spine chilling voice.

Felicity paused an moment to remember the exit before she left "If anything happens to me AND Oliver I will shoot you dead". she sternly told him leaving Michael Weyland alone.

Holding an pulse rifle Felicity Smoak walked around the ship's corridors something inside her began to grow she wasn't fearful anymore of horrible things she had been scared before but this was different.

Entering an med room she changed out of her earth clothes into an tank top, blue jeans, combat boots and took her glasses off.

She was going to find Oliver, Kill the aliens and get out of the ship and destroy it.