HVAVP: The Flash: Chapter 5

NATIONAL CITY TUNNEL ENTRANCE

After passing through security an army car carrying William Clayton and the rest of his team entered an tunnel entrance outside National City. hopping out of the car William, James, Winn, Cisco, Lena, Alex and Maggie entered the entrance of the tunnels. "You sure this is the entrance to the city?". William asked wondering "Yeah it connects to the city on an 5 mile perimeter". Lena said assuring William of the tunnels. "Ok everyone lets go". William said leading the group inside the tunnel of National City to begin the hunt turning an flashlight on to light the dark tunnel.

"There could be some of those creatures in here everyone stay close". James said to the others who complied.

DEO COMMAND CENTER

"So when do we kick alien ass?". Mick said "I can lay the smackdown on those bastards". he said to some people in the command center who just looked at him at annoyance "Well I can!". he said to everyone.

TUNNEL SYSTEM

Inside the tunnels of National City William Clayton led the trio across the darkened tunnel shining an flashlight to scan for aliens. "What kind of tunnel is this?". William asked Lena Luthor "It's an tunnel National City used for an subway project closed off since the 1980's". Lena said walking with the group. "Looks unfinished". William said. "An scandal broke out long story short it wasn't done". Lena said in the fewest words to William. 

ROOFTOPS

The Predator looked around the empty streets of National City scanning for xenomorphs after hearing about William's plan to find the nest he secretly began to follow them to protect them from the xenomorphs that they would encounter later.

TUNNEL SYSTEM

William and the trio walked around the tunnel trying to find the nest of the xenomorphs surveying the damage the xenos did with acid burns and slime. Suddenly they heard an hiss right near their location Alex pointed her M4 ready to attack but it was an rat of course.

"Damn rats!". Alex said in frustration she thought it was an monster but it was only a rat.

"We gotta keep going". William said walking some more in the tunnels Winn walked to him. "So... Your dad is the Green Arrow on your earth is that right?". Winn asked William who nodded at him. "What's he like? does he fire Arrows at the bad guys?". Winn continued to ask William but William grew annoyed. "Yes he does fire arrows at bad guys! plus he's my dad". he said to him walking along the tunnel. Alex walked to William. "I know you have a crush on my sister" she chuckled making William jump. "Listen miss Danvers Its nothing really but.". William stopped at mid sentence but Alex said "It's all right my sister gets it all the time". she assured William of his crush on Supergirl. "I understand she's taken but yeah..". William said to Alex as the walk in the tunnels continued.

DEO COMMAND CENTER

Felicity Smoak kept looking at the monitors showing the nest of the xenomorphs from the city. she and Oliver had remembered that night an Weyland-Yutani worker came up to her and Oliver during dinner asking if they wanted to see an teleportation system demonstration which of course was a lie, being used as human guinea pigs. then they went on an romantic getaway a few weeks later only to meet another alien and saw an island destroyed.

"Felicity dont look at that!". Oliver said to her he didnt want her to see those creatures after what happened the last time. she got up from the desk and walked to Oliver. "Sorry.. but this whole thing is scary". she confined in Oliver over the whole Alien thing. "Well at least we can find these nests and destroy them". he told Felicity about the nests but he and Felicity were unaware their son was already in the tunnels. they saw what they thought was William in the conference room but it was Jo'hn posing as him. "You sure William's alright?". Felicity asked Oliver about William's thoughts about the Aliens. "I'm sure William's fine". Oliver said to her "He doesnt seem affected by it". Oliver said to Felicity.

AUTOPSY ROOM

Dr. Catlin Snow and H.R looked at the dead xenomorph on the operating table the DEO had captured from the main HQ 48 hours ago that Hank encountered. "I've have never seen an alien like this before". Catlin said at the sight of the monster she grabbed an mini blade to open the xenomorph to inspect it. cutting it open it spilled yellow acid burning the table. Catlin grabbed an towel to wipe the burning acid to keep it from burning into the ground. "This thing has acid for blood". she said about the xeno. "Acid for blood?". H.R said "This thing is dangerous but this takes the cake for sure". he told Catlin who paused an moment then surveyed the face of the creature. "Looks like an skull where it shouldn't be". she said then turned her attention to the mouth which had two mouths "looks like this thing has an mini jaw" Catlin studied it for an moment shaking her head. "Tons of these are in the city who knows if this is bad" H.R said to Dr. Snow. "Either way we gotta stop these monsters before they get out of the city". Catlin said to H.R.

NATIONAL CITY

Inside the empty National City the xenomorphs lurked around the streets stalking and hunting any prey they would encounter. They would kill in self defense from humans or any species that would cause them harm or even try to kill them.

looking around in the shadows with slime coming out of its mouth it gathered inside National City Stadium where others were lurking with eggs in the seats and damaged stands with more eggs coming out. 

TUNNEL

William and the others were walking and saw an sparked light knowing they were ever closer into the city with xenomorphs lurking and unknown to them an Predator would come to give them some backup.

The Battle between Alien and Predator was about to begin and William Clayton and his group were about to be in the middle.