✉ epilogue ✉

Tysm for 3k+ votes ^^❤

3rd person

"Jimin stop glaring at people"

"I AM NOT GLARING" Jimin defys and glares at the nearest person as possible. The girl he was glaring at hurriedly move to another chair when she notice him and even almost trip while doing so.

Seokjin on the other hand sighed. The younger was much more childish than he imagine. "Maybe Yoongi is just busy that's why he isn't messaging you"

"It's not that!" Jimin then slouches at his seat and look at the empty seat behind him. Yoongi always sit there to sleep or throw horribly folded paper airplanes at Jimin's head during class to annoy the hell out of him. "It's our 100th day anniversary and I think he completely forgotten about it"

"You sound cliché but nah believe me, he didn't" Seokjin reassures patting his back.

"Park and Kim, are you two paying attention?" Their professor asks, crossing his arms.

"To be honest no I can't even understand how were you able to get x" Jimin confess. "So did you do black magic or old hag magic—"

"Mr.Park Jimin you're—"

"—officially married to the guy named Min Yoongi ah yes, we know" A certain person leaning against the wall wearing shades and holding a rose in his hand.

"Mr.Min, why are you even here? Your schedule for this class is until tomorrow and not to mention you're distrubing our lesson—" the professor was cutted off by Yoongi lifting his middle finger up.

"You bark too much than Holly"

Yoongi then turns around, holding the rose and threw it over his back while yelling: "Go to Park Jimin!"

The rose automatically landed on Jimin's desk and the class oohed while Jimin just smiled not knowing what to react. What the hell even is he doing?

"Didn't it sound like a proposal?" Seokjin commented.

"It is a proposal" Yoongi smirks and kisses the younger's forehead. Before Jimin could react, the older made him hold the rose by his mouth, swing the younger's messenger bag in his shoulder and pick him up bridal style.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

"What I am suppose to do, baby" The older winks then walk out of the classroom giving no fucks if he'll be kick out of college.

Jimin only rolled his eyes and let his boyfriend continue carrying him since he's too lazy to walk all the way out of hell.

Sooner enough, they arrive at Yoongi's apartment. All the lights in the room were shutted off and Jimin have to switch open the lights to see what's inside. The carpet is sprinkled in gold and white confetti, gold lettered balloons that spelled out 'Happy 100th day', Holly wearing a small shirt that also says the certain event and Yoongi—wait where is he?

The younger felt a presence behind him so he turned around facing his boy friend but what surprised him is that he wore a brown colored cat ears. "Hope you enjoy this shit I'm about to do and also, Happy 100th day"

Jimin only stared at him in confusion and before he knew it Gwiyomi played on the background. Yoongi started doing a somewhat mix of adorable and weird aegyo signs during the song.

"I don't know if i should be terrified or happy on what you did hyung" The latter laughs.

"Fucking appreciate it" Yoongi replied his face already burning pink. He threw the cat head band away then tackled Jimin who turns out to be filming the whole thing. "YOU BETTER DELETE THAT OR ELSE—"