✉ twenty five ✉

3rd person

Jungkook took a deep breath before knocking into a certain door. It made a low creaking sound before it was widely open and he was face to face by a poker face Taehyung.

"Hi bunny" The older croaks, slyly grinning. "Do you miss me?"

"I'm not here for a chit chat, Tae" Jungkook says sternly. "I'm only here to know what you wanted to say to me"

"Well If that's so..."

After saying those words, Taehyung already pulled Jungkook inside and close the door. They headed to the older's room and made the younger sit on the bed.

Jungkook watch Taehyung move around his room like he was trying to find something and atlast, he placed the envelope on his lap before sitting down on the other side of the bed. The latter immediately opened it and revealed a photo of them smiling together.

Jungkook remembered that moment like it was just yesterday. Well, who wouldn't remember their first date? No matter if it if embarassing, shocking, lovely or funny it went, it's still a part of your firsts.

However, there is still one more thing to check at. A letter written in blue ink and a long message to read at.

You still remember that right? I hope you do. That is still memorable to me until now, Kookie. Even though I know it isn't anymore for you. I know that you hated me on how shitty i treated you when we met again. I know how broken you were when I left without uttering a word and I know that there were no more feelings in your heart left for me but that's okay.

You don't have to wake up every morning, worrying about dealing a cocky bastard everyday in your life again and how? Because I'm leaving again. Isn't it nice? And when I finally leave, I hope that you would always smile genuinely, laugh happier and enjoy life without me.

I can't see my future any other way, but with you in it. It scares me to think that you can envision yours without me. It pains me to know that all good things have to come to an end, but I hope that ours can end in eternity.

Because in the end;
My heart would always belong to you, Jungkook.

"Tae..." Jungkook turn his head to where he last seen Taehyung but as he turn, the older's lips is trembling.

"Hmm? You're already done?" He asks, masking a smile before grabbing the letter out of his grasp and crumbling it.

As Taehyung turn around to throw the crumbled paper, Jungkook wrap his arms on his waist hugging him from behind. "I love you"

"Don't force yourself to say those words, Jeon"

He felt the hug loosen from his waist and a strong force that made him fall back on his bed. Before Taehyung could even react, Jungkook shut him by kissing him. 

The latter peel away from the sloppy kiss. Holding the hem of his shirt, he slowly pull it up but Taehyung stop him from doing so.

"You don't have to prove yourself that you still love me by doing it with me" He confess, caressing Jungkook's face and admiring his perfect features. The soft doe like eyes and pinkish soft lips— god how much he miss those.

The latter also stared back and just by observing deep in his eyes, the feeling of hatred had finally vanished. He could tell that his old Taehyung has finally reclaim the throne. And by that moment, there they felt a new beginning that hopefully last a life time.

***

He held the the small device in his hand. Clutching it tightly, he stopped for a moment. All that he had to break the certain relationship is finally on his hand. Just by showing the evidence to Yoongi, for sure he'll believe him.

When he was about to turn the doorknob, he felt the recorder get grab on from behind and sure enough that he isn't holding it anymore, he heard the recorder play.

"Hoseok, what the hell."

"Give it back to me"

Namjoon only glared at him and put the voice recorder on his pocket. "Do you think this would make everything better?" he began. "Do you think you can bring your old relationship back? Dream on, Jung. You can't"

"Don't be a smartass in here, Namjoon. I know what I am doing" Hoseok says in gritted teeth. "I'm done playing nice now give me the voice recorder back and fuck off"

"Sure here" Namjoon lay out his hand, the device on his hand and when Hoseok is about to grab it, he dropped it on the floor. The device broke in half and to make it worse, Namjoon stomped on it.

The other one is in a verge of tears but held it in and without thinking twice, he swung his fist at him, hitting him hard. Hoseok is about to do it again but this time, Namjoon held his arm back.

"Go ahead and punch me again" Namjoon says, smugly laughing and wiping the blood off of his puckered lips.

Hoseok finally gave up and let himself limp down, backing away from him. "I-I just want to Y-yoongi back..."

"You should have said before or should I say, you shouldn't have called him 'pathetic' and left him"

"I was sc-scared that time... I'm scared that I won't be able to help him when his mental health worsen" His lips pursed into a straight line. "B-but I still love him and he still does love me—"

"You're wrong" Namjoon cutted him off. "Are you fucking blind or what? Yoongi already has Jimin and—"

Hoseok snaps back. "They are but because of a blackmail and a favor? Don't make me laugh"

"I know that and Jimin was just scared to realize it at first since he love somebody else but in the end he let his feelings be" Namjoon explained. "Now If I were you, apologize to Yoongi and leave them both alone but if you're a coward, you can freely fuck off"

He took a step away and turn to his back, leaving Hoseok alone, stunned by his words.

AN

damn why do I update faster when I'm ill??

also i was writing this one while drinking hokkaido and wintermelon milk tea and idk if i should be drinking it when i have a low blood pressure but oh well

"shouldn't u be resting—"

sHhhHHH

i feel bad while writing the scene between hoseok and namjoon :c baby hobie, you belong to me thats y u dont have a partner in here hehe—

anywaysssss

take note: this isnt the end yet, there's still an epilogue hehe ❤