✉ twenty one ✉

3rd person

"Jimin please-"

"No, not now hyung"

"I need you right now so badly, Jiminnie" Yoongi's voice sounds desprate but he knew he was just acting again to lure him back to his arms like he did the following days.

Two days after they met his parents, Yoongi have been acting pretty clingy around him like stealing kisses,surprise hugs from behind and it felt so unusual for the younger seeing him like that. But, Jimin had to admit. He loves getting that kind of treatment from Yoongi.

"Sorry but no"

"Ji-"

Jimin ended the phone call before he could hear another whine from his boyfriend.

"Let me guess, Yoongi called you" Seokjin grabs the crumbled paper laying on the floor and dispose it on the trash can nearby.

"Yeah he did"

The older just hums in reply, placing back the books he borrowed awhile ago before settling down beside Jimin.

They will have exams next week and almost everyone are focused on studying. Just like Jimin, they're also afraid of failing. In the midst of memorising the last paragraph, he felt a presence behind him so he turned around and face Hoseok.

"Hi Jimin" Hoseok smiles. "It's been a long time since we last talk to each other" Jimin only continued reading as he listen. "W-well I was thinking if... I can join the dance troupe—"

"You can but they already stop recruiting new people in the troupe last month" Seokjin cutted him off. Jimin didn't exactly knew if he was just being honest or want to sass him off.

The smile on his face slightly turn into a small frown with Seokjin's sudden attitude. "Oh..."

Jimin gave the older a short glare that Seokjin only shrugs off and turns to Hoseok. "Are you really sure you want to join the dance troupe?"

"Yes!" The news seemed to bring back the bright smile and jolly attitude of Hoseok and Jimin also felt happy but another side of him says it was a wrong idea.

Shaking the negative thought off, he wrote ' tomorrow - 4:45pm @ studio c ' and handed it to him. "Don't be late and goodluck"

"I won't disappoint you" Hoseok waves them goodbye and skips away as he hums in a happy tune. Seokjin, on the other hand, watches him intently like a falcon stalking it's prey. It's not that he hates him, he just don't want him around with Jimin especially now that he is already owned by Yoongi.

Who knows what he could do again.

"Seokjin hyung..."

"Hmm?"

"Is there something wrong?" Jimin asks. "You look like you're ready to kill someone"

"It's nothing" Seokjin smiles. "Wanna hear a joke?" he added so Jimin won't notice he was lying and it worked like a charm when the younger rolled his eyes playfully.

"No thanks"

-

Jungkook lift up a box from the floor that he found in his room and brought it on the living room. He stared at it for awhile, examining each detail of the cover before opening it. Polariod pictures of him and Jimin filled the box. Those pictures were taken when they went to Japan to spend their vacation there. He even remembered filming Jimin during the trip along with the breath taking scenery.