T W E V L E

Camila fell back asleep since she was still so tired. as she was sleeping she heard the door slam and she shot up. Camila got out of Bed, and went to the bathroom to brush her teethnand wash her face. She was Confused why the door slammed. but maybe, it's the way Lauren closes the door. by slamming it.

"Camz!" she heard Lauren call her Name. she finished in the Bathroom.

"One second, let me get changed!" Camila shouted back to Lauren. she got dressed in this.

Giving herself a fuckboy kind of look

Giving herself a fuckboy kind of look. Camila liked wearing these type of outfits. she was into them and it made the girls into her. yes, she was lesbian. but she said she was Bisexual, but in reality, she's lesbian and she tries to fight it. even though Lesbian and Bisexual are literally almost the same thing. she went downstairs and Lauren looked at her. Lauren's mind went sexual and Dirty.

Damn, I wonder what I could do to Fuckboy Camila? wait, Lauren! no! don't think that! get your mind out of the gutter. but she's so hot and Fuckboyish. I want to take her right here and I won't even regret it. Lauren!! stop!!!!

"Hey Lauren, you look kind of flushed. you need some Water?" Camila asked Nicely. Snapping Lauren out of her Sexual and Dirty thoughts.

"yeah, I'm fine. here's your cappuccino and Cakepops." Lauren said, handing them to her. 

"Thanks!" Camila said and pulled Lauren into a hug. Lauren loved the smell of Camila and her mind went back to the Gutter. Camila pulled away and saw Lauren looked Flushed. Camila then Realized what her outfit was doing to Lauren. it was making Lauren turned on and making her think Sexual and dirty thoughts. Camila smirked and left Lauren to be. Lauren then snapped out of her Thoughts by the T.V as Camila put it on. she looked at Camila and saw she was Smirking. she knew that Camila knew what she was thinking,  but how? 

"do you have Netflix? I would like to randomly binge watch some of 'The vampire diaries' or 'Pretty little liars'" Camila said turning to Lauren. Lauren sat on the Couch next to Camila and grabbed the Remote out of her hand. "Hey!" Camila said and took back the Remote, hitting Lauren with the Paper bag that had Cakepops in it.

"Ow! I was just helping with the Netflix thing!" Lauren shouted at Camila and Camila Blushed at Embarrassing herself.

"Sorry, here." she said Nicely and gave Lauren the remote back. Lauren put on Netflix and gave Camila the remote back.

"Learn on your Manners." Lauren said playfully and Camila hit her again but this time, Playfully and Rolled her Eyes.

"You're not my Mami." Camila said knowing she said 'Mami' instead of 'Mother' or 'Mom' 

"well, you're my Mami." Lauren said winking at Camila with a Smirk.

was she flirting with me?! No. Ok, maybe. either way, I'm turned on by how hot she is. and also, I top.

"yeah, sure." she said and rolled her eyes. then put on the first Episode of season 3 of 'the vampire diaries' and Took one of her Cakepops, then took a bite out of it. she then snuggled closer to Lauren. putting her head on Lauren's chest. 

"can I have a bite of your Cakepop?" Lauren asked and Camila looked up at her. Camila then gave Lauren the Cakepop and pulled the other one out.

"Take it, I have another one anyways." Camila said as she smiled.

"I just want a bi----" 

"Lauren, take the Cakepop. it isn't a life or death decision." Camila said rolling her eyes one last time.

"Oh my god, Camz, I so didn't know that." Lauren Said Sarcastic and Camila playfully hit her. then kept watching the show.