chapter twenty two

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Yo, look at me I'm a bartender. Look at my vest, looking good aye?" Taehyung said as he showed off the guys his outfit for tonight's mission

"Stop showing off, Taehyung ah. We're going on a mission. Not having fun." Jimin snapped as he crossed his arms against his chest.

"Hmph, you're just jealous that your uniform is a janitor there." Taehyung huffed.

"I had no choice, okay?!"

"Hehehe, don't worry, you're work is nothing but mopping the floor with an old crooked mop." Taehyung laughed as he ruin Jimin's hair.

"Is everyone ready??" Namjoon said as he fixed black neat tuxedo with his bowtie.

"Whoa, you look fancy." Hoseok said in awe as he walked next to Taehyung.

"Thanks." Namjoon said, blushing with his eyesmile.

"Hey Joon, have you seen my tie?" Yoongi bumped in the conversation.

"Whoa, look at you, Suga. You look good and I'm sure those girls would dig ya." Taehyung said as he did a little wink.

Hoseok froze when he saw Yoongi's presence with a two unbutton shirt near the neck with his hair kind of messy. His heart started to beat fast and his face also flushed into bright red.

"Hyung, hyung!" Jimin snapped him out by shaking his arm.

"Wha-what?"

"He looks good huh?" Jimin winked.

Hoseok bit his bottom lips then looked down to hide his blushing from the others.

A loud scream came out from the room with two voices.

"LEE SUJI! CALM DOWN! STOP MOVING!"

"AH! IT HURTS! SEOKJIN!"

"DAMN IT, YOU'RE SO TIGHT!"

Everyone went into silence and their faces turn into bright red when they heard weird noises coming from the room.

"Are they-"

"OH HELL NO! THEY AIN'T GONNA DO IT!" Taehyung shouted as he stomped his feet towards the room.

"Tae, don't!" Jimin tried to stopped him but he was too small.

"Why?! Letting my brother and my partner have the time of his life awhile we're here waiting for them to get ready for tonight. I'm gonna stop this shit." Taehyung said as he held the doorknob.

Everyone just followed along and yet their faces were still bright red.

"Finally, my first ever live porn." Namjoon praised to the lord with his two hands together.

"Dude, you're sick." Yoongi said in disgust.

"Well, you're sick too."

"What did I do?"

"Touching yourself awhile you're asleep. You always sleep during in our office and suddenly your hands slowly went to your-"

"Oh, shut the fuck up Kim Namjoon before I choke you with my black pointy old man shoes." Yoongi hissed.

Without hesitation, Taehyung barged into the room and saw Seokjin was fixing the corset for Suji.

"AHA! You were having sex!" Taehyung said in full of confident as he pointed at those two.

"WTH?! We didn't have sex!" Suji fired.

"Awww fuck, there goes my first ever live porn."

"Dear Lord, Joon. You gotta see a doctor this!" Hoseok said as he pushed his hair to back.

"I was fixing her goddamn corset. She's so fat that her corset is too tight." Seokjin stated.

"Oh god, can you not say that to them?!"

"It's a fucking honest truth. They gotta hear about it!"

"Alright, everyone! Get out! I ain't wearing this stupid corset that tighten my body. We're late and we have 15 minutes left." Suji sighed as she pushed all of them out from the room.

"B-but can we at least see you strip?" Namjoon suggested.

"Fuck you, Joon." Suji said before she slammed the door right at their faces.

"How about Seokjin's bachelor party?" Namjoon said from the door.

"Am I getting married?"

"You're almost 30. You gotta settle down soon." Namjoon stated.

"Oh! I want to be your best man." Jimin exclaimed.

"Aww that's cute, Jimin. I think you be better be a ring boy instead." Seokjin chuckled as he caressed the younger's hair.

"Fuck."

------

They finally arrived with their cars. They divided into two groups. Suji, Yoongi and Namjoon awhile the others uses

"Hoseok, we're here." Seokjin said through his bluetooth earphone which can detect anywhere.

"Okay guys, let's see. The house is almost like a castle. I'm gonna need the trios go to the field awhile the others use the back door." Hoseok said

"Got it."

"Trios, get your masks ready and remember, eyes on the victim." Seokjin gave an order.

Before they went out, the three of them wore their masks. "Mine looks more cooler than you two." Yoongi smirked.

Then, Namjoon went out from the car and opened the door for Suji.

"My lady." Namjoon teased.

"Gosh, you're so sweet!" Suji said in a sarcastic as she held her hand on her chest.

"That's enough of talk. Come on guys." Yoongi said and suddenly he lend out his arm at Suji.

"Hey, what's with the arm?" Namjoon asked.

"Look over there, other people are doing it." Yoongi said blankly as he pointed a bunch of couples, clinging each other around the arm.

"Those are for lovers only, Yoongi." Namjoon explained.

"Heh, who gives a shit. Come on, Suji. Joon is a lot of talk which annoys if he was your date." Yoongi put Suji's hand around his arm.

"Oh no, I'm a better boyfriend than you are." Namjoon said as he held Suji's wrist.

"Who wants a date that talks about science stuff and porn huh?" Yoongi scoffed.

"Then, who wants a date who nothing but giving her the awkward silence and nothing but busy with your phone all day long." Namjoon fired.

"Guys?"

"I thinks its better for you to stay home and play with your books, nerd."

"At least I increased knowledge than playing stupid basketball with sucky skills."

"YOU ASSHOLES, STOP BICKERING AND GET INSIDE ALREADY!" Seokjin screamed through the bluetooth earphones.

"Yes, sir." Namjoon answered.

"Damn, I thought my ears were about to explode." Suji said.

Without hesitation, the two of them clung Suji's arms and went inside together.

"I swear to God, next time I'll just stay with Hoseok at the OPS." Suji said to herself.