Waterfront

Its Halloween and she's dressed in this stupid outfit that I'm not used to her wearing. I keep telling her it's not her, it's not her. She just has her green beautiful emerald eyes.

I felt the hard liquor sting my throat as I chugged it, but I felt a jerk and the liquid spilled all over my shirt. I'm wearing a sports bra and my everlast shorts with my boxing shoes and robe. The only voice that I hear are his, "You can't be what you already are, kid." Then, I hear her laugh. Kid. I'm so tired of being called kid, baby, child. Give me a break I would't be drinking this $3,000 scotch if I didn't work my ass of it.

I felt two strong hands push me towards the door, "Dinah stop it!"

"Your gonna get yourself in the hospital, is that what you want?!?" She pushed me into the cab making sure I don't hit my head. She sat me on the kitchen counter and pulling out a left over pizza.

"I don't need food, I need booze."

"Y/n sit your ass down."

"I don't need this right now."

I went to the garage was where the boxing bag was and I began punching throwing combos left and right. I heard the garage door open.

"You haven't been eating properly."

"I'm not hungry." I responded focusing on the bag.

"You have't been at home, you haven't been sleeping, eating-."

"I have no time, I have families and clients who need my help."

"You've been fighting a lot more."

"I've been fighting since I was a kid, on the mat, on the streets and in the ring you know that!" I felt a hard slap on the face and I was infuriated. Until I saw her eyes began to water. I began breathing heavily trying to calm myself down.

She picked the plate in front of me and throwing it behind me, "Y/n I see you," She as her tears silently fall from her eyes. "I see you, damn it. I was with you since pre-school. I was with you! I lived across the street from you!" I let her cry and I was confused, I was so confused to why she was crying. "You had me and my family on the edge of our seats. I know your parents were never home in elementary school. I know the only time your mom came to talk to you when you got into fights. You lost everything in about a week."

"You lost the house you grew up in, you lost your grandma, and I watched you packed your clothes into your dad's truck and moved to the ghettos. You got you and your brother out of the ghettos, you worked two jobs and you went to college at the same time. You were 19 and you were making $100,000 a year then 250, then 500, and your 150 away from a million."

"What the fuck are you thinking?! Y/n you're killing yourself! Getting drunk to the point where your sweating alcohol. "

"That's right!" I said standing up and slamming my hand on the table. "I built myself! I worked day and fucking night to get to the place where I'm at! I've lost friends and family to get to where I'm at because I haven't spending time with them! I get to choose how I die! I get to choose if I have a happy ending or I get to have a shitty one! Your band get to live in my house because I owe your grandparents the world."

"And what would my grandparents say if they saw you like this?"

I shooked my head and grabbed a bottle of Scotch from the counter, "You should know better then bringing you're grandparents card to the table'"

I walked towards the stairs and I see Ty stepping towards me and grabbing my arm taking the bottle away from me. "I think you have had more then enough."