White Hat 3

NOT PROOFREAD

"Stay in the car. Honk if you need anything," I told Hugo. Emanuel and I got out of the truck.

"Don't you think he's a little to young to bring him to this type of stuff?"

"He's your brother, isn't he? Your the one who gave the go." We walked towards the club.

"I'll look in the back," He said. I nodded him off. I walked towards the VIP lounge. A guard was standing to the side.

He grabbed my hand looking him straight in the eye. "Where do you think you're going?" I looked down at his arm seeing a snake tattoo wrapped around his arm.

"Villa de Imperial." I said looking at him straight in the eye. His tight grip on my arm loosen.

"You're her granddaughter. I apologize," He said looking at me in the eye.

"It's okay you were doing your job," I passed by him walking through the VIP lounge. I looked through every booth. There she was sitting on that baboons lap. She was so scared to be there. I looked up on her face to see her lip bruise. "Andrea, let's go." She quickly got up running to me, but not quick enough to get out of his reach.

"Where do you think you're going bitch?" He said grabbing her wrist. "Y/n nice to see you again."

"Like wise," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Louise, let go of me." She said yanking her hand back, but it wasn't enough.

"You're not going anywhere."

"To bad she's coming with me," I said reaching out for Andrea. I felt a hand on my shoulder and out of reflex I swung at that persons face. I turn around to see Louise cupping his face. "Emmanuel, let's go." I yelled.

Once we got out of the club Andrea began to breath heavily. She brought her hand to her mouth and ran to a tree. She bent over holding her stomach. "I got it. Go check on Hugo."

I held her hair and began rubbing her back. "It's okay, you're alright ." I whispered. She threw up even more. "It's okay."

"I'm so sorry," She sobbed.

"Shh, don't apologize," I said hugging. "Let's go home."

Lauren's POV

It was early in the morning and I decided to walk around. To get a look of the villa at the sun's finest our. The interior of the villa looks gorgeous yellow walls and rustic tiles that you could hear everyone's footsteps as they walked. I walked outside to see Y/n leaning against the fence where the horses wondered. The first think I saw was her round toned bum. She was wearing a worn out blue jeans, a gray long sleeve, cowboy boots and her white cowboy hat.

As I got closer to her I can see she was getting into a deep thought. I leaned up against the railing looking at her. "Hey," She said softly turning her head to look at.

"Are you alright? You left in a hurry last night."

"Uhh... yeah one my best friends had a crisis last night. We had to go and save her."

"Is she alright?" I asked looking at her gorgeous skin. She had cheeks like a God goddess. Well structured. She had these pink soft lips.

"We had to go get her at a club last night. Let's just say someone was bleeding last night and don't be surprised if you hear yelling."

I looked down at her hands they were bruised "That bad, huh?"

"Yeah, she got involved with a boy-man. He was charming at first. He showed her the world and then everything goes south." The look on her face had a strong look on her face. She said to me. "Sorry would you like some breakfast?"