Mr & Mrs pt2

15 years old.

I just got home from a game of basketball. He's so nice in a way I kinda thibg im falling for him. I went up to my room turning to my boombox on. "turning Page" began to play. I went to the shower turning on the hot water relaxing my body.

My phone began to ring I stopped the shower and answeredbthe phone.

"Hello y/n its Mia. Lauren's drunk and I need you to get here quick."

"Where are you?"

"David's party." I hung up dressing up on my black jeans and a dark brown tank top showing of my stomach. I slipped on my timberland. I quickly ran out of the the penthouse and running all the way to David's party.

"Where is she?"I said running into Mia.
"She's in the kitchen taking body shots." I saw a familiar body taking a jello shot into her mouth whole.

"Lauren, let's go." I said grabbing her and dragging her out the door.

"Y/n boo. Your such a buzz kill. Cmon let's drink." I ignored her and flipped her onto my shoulders. I called a cab taking her to the penthouse. I put her down on the kitchen counter. I started to make waffles and I began to hear her sing.

"Laur, shut up grams is sleeping."

"Grams...." She said. I put down the waffles and the coffee in front of her. "Ooh baby you cooked me food," she said in a sultry voice. She took me by my shoulders pulling me close so I wasn't in between her legs. "We should play house babe. I know we finished playing bride and groom," She brought her face close to my ear. "But we never got to the part where the groom carries his bride to bed. Where they you know bow -chicka-wow-wow," she said in whispering closely info my ears. I wouldn't lie but the brought me to my knees

"Okay Ren your fuckjng drunk." I pushed her away.

"Awhh babe you use to love play pretend."

Wedding day

It's been 5 months since the incident with Lauren. I was hoping that she would be here and the other half didn't. I haven't talked to her since.

I heard a knock on the door."Come in," I looked threw the mirror and I saw a familiar green eyes that ive missed. "Laur, what are you doing here?"

"Am I not suppose to be at my best friends wedding?" She said fiddling with her finger. I turned around and took a look at her. She was wearing a white florel dress with a matching heels. "I mean that's what I remember last right? Unless you've replaced me with someone else. That's cool too."

"LAUREN!" She flinched. "Shut up and come hug me."

"I thought you were mad."

"I wasn't mad I was upset. How could you pull something like that? You ignored me for 5 months and you come to my wedding. Laur what if you w-"

"Let me explain please. I didn't tell you the truth. I've been in love with you." She said holding my hand. "The with David's party, I was drunk and I admit but I was completely lucid. I knew what I was doing. I knew what I was doing. When I found out you and Adam were together I was done. I didn't even know about it. I was hoping I could get you in time, but you had one mind set."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you found your Mr. So I have to go find my own Mr. Because you were never mine to begin with."

I held her into a hug. "Do me a favor? Walk me down the isle."