Don't go

I was walking around the cold streets of New York doing my own thing. I was about to head home because I decided to get some air. I was on my phone texting my best friend about some skater boy that she started talking too a week ago. Until I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you," The girl said. She had raven hair and green gorgeous eyes. Why do you look so familiar? I said to myself. I've been probably staring at her for a while because she waved her hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry," I said snapping out of my own thoughts. "You just look really familiar."

"Sorry I don't think we've ever met."

"Oh shit, now I remember you," I said snapping my fingers. "I use to have a thing for you in freshman year. We had 3rd period geography together and I was also an assistant for the softball team."

"Oh my god Y/n!!" She said hugging me.

"Heyyy," I said calmly. "What are you doing here in New York? I thought you were always a beach girl."

"The business industry is great here.Iputting herask you the same thing?"

"Well New York is always innovating. Engineers always innovate," In high high school I took 3 engineering classes and I was the best female in engineer my year.

"Wow that's great. You got you dream job," She said holding onto her bag. "You've changed since then." I smiled as a thank you
There was an awkward silence for a  while. Wow she changed. Snow started to fall and she started to shiver. "You look cold. If you want we can go to my apartment and we can talk and catch up? "

"Yeah. That would be great."
---

"Gosh your apartment is so big? You have an elevator to get your apartment." I took of her leather jacket putting it on the coat rack. She walked over to the window looking out into the streets of New York. "Wow you have a great view."

I smiled out how adorable she was. Amused with the apartment building. "Can I offer you something to drink Ms. Jauregui?" I said standing over the kitchen counter. She turned around with a big smile on her face moving the hair.

"Sorry. Your apartment is sooo cool," she said squealing over to me.

"It's okay when I first got the apartment all I really wanted to do was decorate this place. Mybest friend wouldn't even leave the couch." I smiled at her and she smiled at me again. Everything soon hit me from freshman year. All the laughter and cuddling.

"I'll take a hazelnut coffee please," she said looking over at the choices of coffee flavors I had. I put the pod in the Kurieg machine and it started to brew. She went over to the coffee table  and looked all at my drawings. "Did you draw these?" I nodded. "These look amazing. What gave you the idea of drawing this one?" I walked over to her giving her the cup cup of coffee. She pointed at the drawing.

I sat down pulling of my jacket. "Actually both of parents's parents gave them land somewhere in Spain and in the Philippines. They wanted to build a house but they didn't know where. So, they asked me to draw it out. This house is in Spain. The other one is a farm."

"Wow, that's great." She said cupping the mug in her hands. "Could you draw people?"

"I can, yeah?" I said crossing my legs and my arm around the couch. "Would you like me to draw someone for you?" She shrugged. "Well if you do let me know?" I turned on the t.v and the news was on.

"Hello everyone this is Amy from GMA. It seems like there will be a snow storm going on starting soon. So please I recommend to stay home with a cup of hot chocolate.