Bonus point.

"Breaking news! An unexpected raid performed by police has occured in the Ex'Act club. Sources tell us that this could be a potential residence to some of the most notorious gang members. Police are still on the prowl for these two men --"

PLONK.

"Hey, wake up, sleepy head."

The sound of Lisa's girly voice and a cup of cold milo was plastered on your cheek, jostled you in less than a second, leaving a chuckle left by Rose.

"Did you have a late night again?" Rose wiggled her eyebrows at your dishevelled state, while Lisa handed you the cold Milo she concocted, earning a thanks from you.

"Honestly, you have no idea," you breathed a sigh of exhaustion, leading to both Rose and Lisa to turn to face each other in bewilderment.

"Well, us girls are headed to the Dark and Wild Club on Saturday night--!"

"Yeah I think you need to loosen up, girl," Rose wrapped her hands around your shoulders, "Maybe move on from Doctor Jin and onto a new man, soon you'll live together~"

Girls, you have no idea about the man in my apartment..

"Nuh, I am going to have to pass on this invite, thanks. I am deprived of much needed sleep, besides, I'm working the night shift again," you manage to conclude, before snatching your work clip folder to examine your schedule for the day.

Jungkook again..?

"Y/N-nie, check your phone again. Shifts have altered again at the last minute. This week, you're on the evening shift," Lisa mentioned, as she showed her phone listing the nurse's schedule to your tired eyes.

Altered new work shifts for the next few days starting tomorrow.

Night shift nurses:
Lisa - Monday to Friday 10pm - 7am.
Rose - Monday to Friday 10pm - 7am.

...

Evening shift nurses:

Y/N - Monday to Friday 3pm - 11 pm. (Train Minzy)

Minzy (Trainee) - Monday to Friday 3pm - 11pm.
-message sent, 4.3.2017, 7.13am

"I'm training someone?" Narrowing your eyes at the name of the person listed in the work schedule, you couldn't recognise the name of this new individual at all.

Did Jin decide it's safer to organise me to work evenings as well? I doubt it.

"Yeah heard that Minzy is actually a trainee but niece to the owner of this very hospital, so you might need to sugarcoat your words to her if you want a pay rise," Rose whispered as the three of you strolled across the hallways.

"Thanks for the advice.. well then, I have to head to my next patient.." Stopping in front of the patient's sign board, 'Jeon Jungkook,' Lisa accidentally bumped to your side and gaped at the name of the person you'll be tending to.

"Yah! This brat! I tended to him yesterday after your shift! H-He filed a complaint against me!" Lisa exclaimed, gritting her teeth at this, while Rose wrapped her hands around Lisa.

"Aww poor girl was rejected, Lisa told me he insisted a certain person with H/C locks, H/C eyes from the last shift before Lisa's to tend to him," Rose winked at you, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

"Right, we'll see if the rumour about insisting for this person was true--" you knocked before walking in, earning a "Hey!" from Lisa as the duo hastily left.

As soon as you walked in, the male clad in his patient attire, whipped his head up to meet your hues, with beaming eyes.

"Ah, Y/N! I'm glad you're here..." he trailed, not before providing you with a bunny-like grin.

"A word of warning. Don't get too close to any patients. People may grow suspicious of you."

"Why, yes, it is my job, after all..." your normal voice underlied a tinge of detachment with every passing word you conveyed to the now lost-featured boy elicited a response. That was a faded smile which gradually led to bringing his head back down rather demurely, stirring feelings of guilt and sadness within you.

"But I'm glad to see you're doing well with your memory, seeing that you remembered my name, Kookie boy," you complimented, probably broke a slight rule but this was enough to allow the young male to look back up to you once more with eyes wide open, and a tinge of blush smeared across his face, just from a simple compliment.

"O-oh.. um.. thanks," he bit his lip, attempting to hide a crooked smile from your sweet nickname to him, as he adjusted himself to being more familiar to you.

"How are you feeling anyway?" Sauntering over to him, you propped him to sit up, while you pressed your nimble fingers gently over his head only to feel the bruising has swelled down.

"W-well.. work has been keeping in touch--"

"Jeon Jungkook, I asked how are you feeling?" You stressed the word 'you' to allow emphasis that it's not all about work in this hospital, but more of him, Jeon Jungkook.

With this realisation, he blushed at your personal interest towards him. Jungkook's eyes lay focused on your actions from the way you gently prodded his injured head for any swelling to your calm features.

"I'm good, this morning I was trying to remember specific details but I couldn't even recall any fragments of what happened and my head is starting to ache.." His hand flew up to his head, clutching at it lightly, not before you grabbed his wrist to prevent him from reaching for his head.

"... too nice.."

His words led you to question him.

"Pardon?"

As you examined his head, his hues never left your features, as his eyes widen at your simple one word, as though he started to realise something. He gulped and blurted out.

"Y/N... do you want to hear fragments of what happened?"

"I thought you said you couldn't remember?"

Here before you was a young male confiding such classified information to you, as you brought your hand back down, gobsmacked at his sudden trust--

"Besides, it is not my right to do so, that's the police's job to hear this, I--"

"I-I only just remembered it, if I don't confide this to you, I worry that I will forget it right now.." Jungkook bit his lip in contemplation. Looking around you, was no pen and paper in sight.

Doctor Jin is going to be the first to murder me in cold blood before Suga does.

"Let's hear it."

Queen of Hearts

It seems that your next card has appeared.

However,

You didn't keep your word to keep your distance from being too close to the young cop. Plus, hearing classified information meant for the higher ups.

Question is:

Will you be discovered by Doctor Jin for breaking the rule?

We'll see.