Chapter 56 - 혼례 (HON-RYE)[Wedding]

Yoongi P.O.V

The door opens and Roxi is walking into the dorm, quickly going into her room. I waited for a few moments, just sitting in my seat at the kitchen island until she came back wearing her usual oversized t-shirt and shorts. She smiles and sits across from me, failing to take notice of the second empty cup across from me.

"Hi Yoongi-oppa."she greets while taking a seat.

"Hey."

'What else could I say?'

"So where were you today?"I ask, keeping myself from spitting out random questions toward her.

"Just hanging out with Tae-oppa for a bit."she says, not realizing how much I wanted to dash off into my dorm and find Taehyung."Were you just in my dorm the entire time?"

"...more or less."I say, Roxi laughs and goes to the fridge to grab a drink.

'Maybe I should just be chill, asking her about it now won't do anything.'

"Roxi. Wanna watch an anime?"I ask, she beamed and quickly went over to the shelf below her TV.

I choose an anime and she closes the curtains and turns off the lights. She grabs some blankets and huddles into the middle of the couch. She must really do this often if she knows how to set everything up this quickly. I sit next to her, finding my way into the blanket. I pull her onto my lap as she faces the TV and begins to watch, resting her head against my chest with my head in the crook of her neck as my arms wrapped around her.

'It's so warm.'

To be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. After a few episodes I had finally created my plan of attack.

"So, Roxi-ah. How was Daegu?"I ask nonchalantly.

"Oh it was okay."

"Did anything happen there? I've heard something about you and Taehyungie. Something about you and him meeting his parents."

Roxi begins to fiddle with the ends of the blanket around her while I continue."I've heard that there was some talk about marriage."

That was when she replied,"Who told you this?"

"Just a friend of mine."I say, trying not to specify any names."So it is true."

"Well...Yes it's true."she sighs."It won't even affect anyone."

I chewed the inside of my cheek a bit, trying to prevent myself from giving her a lecture on lying. It seems like a habit nowadays.

"So when is it?"I ask.

"What are you talking about?"

"The wedding."I clarify,"When's the wedding?"

Roxi doesn't say anything, and the only thing I can hear is the Japanese in the background. The puppies have ended up sitting in front of the TV, just watching, ignoring the scene in the background from where Roxi and I were. And suddenly, she started giggling, then quietly laughing. I raise my eyebrow and turn her around so she could face me. Her face was bright red and she attempted to hold her giggles in as I just raise my eyebrows in response. She started hiccuping between giggles as I rolled my eyes and softly tossed her to a corner of the couch.

"Yah don't laugh I'm so worried you know."I grunt, trying to hide my own smile forming.

"Yoongi-oppa I'm not getting married to Tae-oppa, it was just a misunderstanding."she says after calming down a bit.

"What sort of misunderstanding?"I ask, trying to get all of this sorted out now.

"Well...I don't really want to say anything else. That would be breaking my promise with Tae-oppa..."she mumbles.

'She's so cute when she's like this.'

"Fine, you don't need to tell me if you feel uncomfortable okay."I say, pulling her back to me."So you and Taehyungie won't have an arranged marriage?"

"No, that's all you need to know Yoongi-oppa."

"Nothing else?"

"Yeah that's all."

"Good. You were really giving me a headache there."

She laughs and snuggles up to me, paying attention to the anime once more. But my thoughts were still riled up. Taehyung's been acting strange for the past two days. Maybe it's best to just let these things settle down a bit before I need to intervene.

'Yeah, I'll just do that.'