❇🔹Opposites Attract🔹❇

Start from the beginning

He swiped his pink bangs to the side as he softly grinded his crotch against mine, gradually speeding up when the friction became pleasurable. He groaned in satisfaction as he placed his hands on my shoulders. His hips moved back and forth against mine as he grounded himself in my member. I felt myself getting harder and harder. I loved seeing his desperate need for me. The way he shuts his eyes, squeezing them. The way his jaw falls open as he grunts and moans in pleasure was music to my ears.

I grabbed his hips and grinded harder and faster. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed him onto his back on the floor. If sex is what he wants, I'm more than happy to deliver it.

Wilfords P. O. V

He suddenly slams me on my back and I smirked at him, seeing that he has had enough of my teasing. He began to rip my clothes off. Ripping my button shirt down the middle and snapping off my suspenders with one hand.
"Hey,  I just bought those! "
"Shut up!" He seethed into my ear, his lips brushing against my lobe. I quivered in anticipation, scratching at his shoulders. He nibbled the shell of my ear gently and slowly. Shivers of excitement crawled up my spine. He started to pull my slacks down my legs. I picked my legs up and let him effortlessly yank them off from around my feet.

My body trembled with need as he laid soft wet kisses down my stomach, he growled demonically as he did so. He began to bite nearing my navel. I flinched at the pain, but I  also felt the pleasure derive from it.
"Uhh~ D-Daaark~" I moaned softly as I gripped his midnight colored hair. He then bit down really hard, his teeth grinding, I pulled roughly at his hair in pain and excitement.
"Dark! " I gasped in shock as my legs flinched.

He smirked at me and detached his teeth. Blood began to trickle from the bite wound he left on me. I gave him a blank expression, a bit annoyed at how sadistic he is. He is a demon after all.

He made his way back up my tummy and chest, all the way to my neck. I became so aroused my girth was literally trying to break free of the restraints of my boxers. He sucked and nibbled on my nape as he slid my boxers down my legs. He effortlessly snatched them off and through them somewhere in the room.

"I'll give you what you want... But-" he growled softly before biting my ear harshly, I yelped in pain as I gripped his shoulders with nails.
"-there's no safe word allowed today. " he chuckled and I gasped. He doesn't know his own strength and how rough he can really be. A tinge of fear settled within me, but I shook it off... For I, Wilford Warfstache, doesn't take shit from nobody!

"Being it on, Darkimoo~" I seductively slurred and he glared at me. I know he hates that nickname.
He began to unbuckle his slacks. His huge member creating an unbelievable bulge through his pants. He zipped down his fly and unsheathed his cock from his boxers and his "big friend" sprung to life. It was pulsing, and veiny with a pink mushroom head. About nine inches, I really missed it.

He yanked off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his top. By the time he teasingly unbuttoned the last button, my throbbing member was painfully erect and the tip of his cock was literally touching his abs, precum leaking from its slit.

Dark P. O. V

I'm not one to really have sex with males, but Wilford is an exception. He is very attractive to me and the way he begs for me and looks so desperately at my cock makes me want him so badly and it makes me weak and give up.  I saw how much pain he was in when seeing his strained member under its restraints. I quickly removed his boxers and began pumping his girth. Sounds of my hand jacking his meat filled the air. Finally, I started the show. I leaned down and immediately wrapped my lips around his thick manhood. It was swollen and his tip leaked precum down the back of my throat.