JA Part 16

SPARE ME WITH TYPOS

Part 16: 

Arnav sat on the bed with a thud. His fears came true. Whatever he is trying to avoid and whatever he wants to be wrong became true a naked true. Khushi is a poor girl. He cursed his fate for making Khushi poor girl. He couldn't understand what to do now. His hate towards poor people is pulling him back not let him to go near Khushi. His hate towards poor people is poking him in his mind to not to trust Khushi, which is becoming very difficult for him. He sat there thinking about Khushi's words. He remembered his time with Khushi, Khushi's care, Khushi's love and Khushi.

Arnav felt surprised when he felt less pain while thinking that Khushi is poor; and more pain while thinking Khushi is orphan. After knowing about Khushi's financial status also, he wants her in his life – this thought surprised him even more. But this surprise stayed only for few minutes when he remembered Akash's words – 'I loved her Bhai... when she reciprocated my feelings I felt I won this world. But all the love she showed it's an act Bhai.'

'What if Khushi also...? No... I don't think it's all just a show off. But what if it is? I can't trust' thought Arnav. He heard washroom door being opened and he looked back at Khushi. He felt pain in his heart seeing her face. Her eyes are swollen, her cheeks became red with continuous crying, her face became pale with the reality, her body trembling sensing Arnav's presence. Arnav watched her cooking in kitchen without turning towards him. After finishing her work in kitchen, she came to him and handed over food for him.

"I thought you are already made breakfast for me"

"Yes I did. But that became cold. As I'm here, I don't want you to take that one. That is why I cooked again" but she didn't look at him. After finishing his breakfast, Arnav was given medicine by Khushi.

"I think you should sleep for some time"

"No... I don't want to" there is an uncomfortable silence. They both can feel the awkwardness in between them. 'Where is that comfort gone?' thought Arnav.

After giving breakfast to Arnav, Khushi moved to kitchen and again come back to his bed. Again went to kitchen and come back to bed. She did this few times. She wanted to talk with Arnav, but she is not sure whether he likes or not. Arnav sensed this

"What is it Khushi?"

Sighing deeply she said "I know Arnav Ji... it's very difficult for you to stay here. I know how much you hate being surrounded by poor people. I know how much my presence irritating you. Please be patient Arnav Ji. I already finished cooking and I am going from here now. And please wait for few days. I think Aman Ji will come soon and you can go to your family. I'm sorry for keeping you in this situation. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm sorry Arnav Ji. I promise you... this is the last time you are seeing me. I will not cross your path in future. I will never ever come to your life again. I never wanted to disturb your life and I never wanted to be in your life and I will never want that to happen. I promise you... I can assure you. I will not come to your life. I'm sorry once again. Now, I'm going, till Aman Ji comes here, I won't come here. If you need any help, you can call NK Bhai. I already stored his number. You can call him without hesitation. I'm leaving now. Bye..." she moved to door and turned back and said "NK Bhai is not poor; you can talk with him without any problem. He will help you how you want. And I kept some necessary things in kitchen which you can use for cooking like pasta and noodles. I think you can cook. If you have any problem, then please call NK Bhai. Once again I'm sorry for keeping you in this situation. Please take care." Saying this she left from there without giving any chance to Arnav to talk or stop her.

Arnav looked at the closed door, not understanding what has happened few seconds back. When the reality hit him, he ran to door and outside the house. Arnav saw Khushi walking on foot path. He ran to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him