JA Part 12

NO PROOF READ

Part 12:

After that incident Khushi didn't leave Arnav's hand not even of a second. Throughout night she sat on the chair holding his hand. Arnav tried to assure her and make her sleep. But Khushi didn't even close her eye for full blink. She scared of what she saw few hours back. She is scared of losing him. She kept her head near his hand and stroked his palm. Few tears rolled down her cheeks.

Arnav sensed some wetness near his palm. He very well knew what that is. He sighed

"Khushi..." he whispered

"Arnav Ji... Do you need something? I'm here only Arnav Ji. Tell me what you want I will give you"

"Please Khushi... don't cry. I'm safe... See... nothing is happened to me. You please relax and sleep for some time. Please..."

"I know you are safe Arnav Ji. It's just... I couldn't believe what I have seen few hours back. What if something happened to you? How can I live Arnav Ji?"

"Khushi... please don't talk like that. Anyway... you said you will send me from here to my family, to... to... Lavanya. Then all these..."

Khushi smiled and said "Don't worry Arnav Ji. Trust me when I say I will send you back home, and then I will send you. I will never ever stop you. I will never ever ask you anything. I just want you safe and sound. Where ever you live, mujhe koi farak nahi padtha. Ha it hurts me when I couldn't be with you. Still, I know my limits Arnav Ji. I like you, but that doesn't mean you also should like me. I know who I'm and who you are. I very well know what we are and where we are. I just want you to be happy always with the people you love around you. So, don't worry... I won't stop you from going to your family and loved ones. Just relax and try your maximum to recover."

Arnav tried to open his eyes to see the lady beside him, to whom his happiness most matters. He saw one blurred image of a girl sitting next to him. He couldn't see clearly because of the dim light in the room. He sighed disappointedly.

"Still Khushi... I don't want you to waste your life on me. I want you to be happy"

"Then don't ask me to move on Arnav Ji. You are my happiness. You are my life. Without you there is no life for me. So, please don't try to convince me. Because it will never happen. I won't and I can't change my mind. My feelings are strong. Nobody have any right to force me to change them, not even you... Sleep for now. Don't strain yourself now. Sleep." Saying this, Khushi covered Arnav properly. Arnav sighed deeply in defeated.

NK came from the police station after finishing the formalities. He directly went to Arnav's room to see Khushi in very tired situation. He can see her fear in her eyes.

"Doll..."

Khushi looked at him

"Bhai..."

"Doll... I'm sorry. I couldn't complete my promise"

"It's ok Bhai... Arnav Ji is fine. Tell me why are you looking so dull?"

"I'm coming from police station. The attacker is from same group, which attacked Arnav Ji before. Police saying, staying here is not good for Arnav Ji as the attackers now knew about his whereabouts. They asked me to shift him."

"WHAT!!!? Where we can shift him? How can they say this Bhai? How can they say that we can't keep him here anymore? No, they can't do this to Arnav Ji. They have to allow him. He is improving right? He will be normal after sometime. Maybe they can increase the security of hospital. It can happen to any patient. Then how can they say like that? Please NK Bhai, help me. Please help me in making them understand. Please...." Khushi got panicked.