JA Part 3

Part 3:

Mean while the senior doctor has a meeting with some of his employees and other doctors. When NK and Khushi are talking with Arnav in ICU, the doctors are discussing about the case of the patient admitted in ICU by police.

"His condition is serious; we can't say anything before 24 hours." one doctor Mathew said.

"Yeah, poor soul, he don't have anybody from his family. We don't know whom or how to inform. He looks like some business man. If he is famous in his country, then may be their family members will recognize him by seeing news, and will come here to claim him" another doctor Stella said.

"It is not going to happen..." said senior doctor and head of the hospital Dr. Alex, leaving everyone in the room surprised.

"What doctor? What are you trying to say?" asked Mathew.

"Yes, there is no chance for his family members to watch the news. Because, the news not even covered by the media here itself. The police officials took care of that. Then how can his family will see the news in his country? This is impossible" said senior doctor Alex.

"Sir, this is ridiculous... how can they do this? We have to inform his family. Otherwise who will assure us about his treatment and how will he get support from his close ones?"

"Yes Sir, Dr. Mathew is correct. We have to treat him for his further recovery. But how can we proceed for further treatment without his family's permission? We need the signatures from his family. We can't take risk doctor"

"Hmmm, let me talk with Police. It is going to be critical situation. We can't do the treatment either we can't leave him like this without doing treatment. I'm totally confused what to do" said senior doctor. After, he gave a call to the police officer, who admitted Arnav in hospital. He had informed him about the condition of Arnav and required permission from his family for further treatment. And also he suggested about the news telecast in media. But the police officer is not ready to give this news to media. He said "No doctor, it is not at all a good idea to give the news to the media. This news may affect his security. He will be safe in the hospital, till the news come out. And we don't have permission for letting media know about this. We are trying to catch that people, who attacked your patient. We will do catch them. Till that time, you take care of him and do the necessary treatment for him. Don't bother about the insurance and permissions and all. We will take care of that. Just do your duty." Said the officer and dropped the call.

Hearing officer's words, the Dr. Alex let out a sigh and turned to his colleagues and says "there is no hope from the police. They are not ready for letting the media to know about him. And they said we can continue the treatment and they will take care of everything related to insurance and all. So, you can continue the treatment."

"Doctor, I have an idea, why can't we ask NK or Khushi about this patient? Police said this particular patient might be from India, and so NK and Khushi. So, may be they know about him? If they know, then we can call their family directly and inform them. Then it won't give any news to media also." said Dr. Stella

"Yes doctor, I agree with Dr. Stella. It won't affect his security. He will be safe here. Why can't we follow her suggestion?" asked another doctor Mathew.

"But..."

"No doctor... just think once... he needs his family now. He needs the person who can take care of him with complete attention. And who can talk with him in their language. It is very necessary for him. Somebody should attend him completely. Other than family members, who will do this? He is in serious condition doctor. He needs support. Just think once" said psychiatrist Dr. Paul.