JA Part 11

NO PROOF READ

Part 11

Today, it is really happy day for NK and Khushi. Khushi is happy because Arnav's reports are normal. Doctor said he will recover very soon. Khushi couldn't believe the news that Arnav will get well SOON. She thanked Dr. Alex from her heart. NK is happy because his sister – Doll – Khushi is happy. It's not that he is not happy with Arnav's reports. He is scared about Khushi. Once Arnav becomes normal, he will goes to his family. He very well knows about Khushi's state, once Arnav leaves to his place. He doesn't want that to happen that. If Arnav stays here with Khushi then he will be the happiest person in this world.

Days are going with Arnav's trails to open his eyes and get his all senses back. As doctors suggested he is taking his time to recover. He doesn't want to take any risk to come back to normal. He tried his best to move his body with the help of NK and physiotherapist. It helped him to improve his condition. He has to take speech therapy once he gets full control as words are not clear to hear. All these time, with so much effort and pain, he opened his eyes slightly. But he couldn't get it vision to normal. Whenever he opened his eyes it was always a blurred vision. He got too much pain in his eyes. He couldn't take the bright light. Khushi helped him closing all the doors leaving room with dim light. But still it hurt his eyes.

Whatever doctors, NK and Khushi says, Arnav listens to them. He wants to recover as faster as he can. He is too eager to see Khushi's face as much as he is eager to leave to his family. He couldn't wait to see the person, who is madly deeply crazily happily in love with him – without his notice, without his concern, without his acceptance. He never ever knew one can love other without expecting anything in return. He never ever knew one can love other selflessly. He never ever knew one can love other innocently. He never ever knew one can love other more than their life. He really felt astonished when Khushi asked him about Aman's or some others phone number to inform about him. But he couldn't get the full number. He forgot the numbers. He remembered how Khushi assured him that forgetfulness is normal in such an accident or attack cases. Arnav remembered how Khushi assured him that he will see everything, don't take tension. She also assured him that he will be ok. A small smile adored his lips.

"Ahaan... Thinking about something funny and smiling? Don't you tell us? May be we can also enjoy the funny thing" said NK which angered Arnav.

"It's not funny thing" said Arnav in low voice with some effort

"Oh really? Then why are you smiling?"

"Because it's beautiful, happy thing"

"Oh great... then it must be about my Doll. Isn't it?" asked NK hoping for positive response

Arnav nodded his head in no. He doesn't want to give any hopes to Khushi. He doesn't know what will be his reaction once he sees her. He is very well aware how Khushi is feeling about him. He is very well aware of how much each and everything related to him affects Khushi. He is very well knows how much his return to his family is hurting Khushi, leaving her alone. The thought – leaving this pure love behind and move on – itself hurting Arnav. He doesn't want that to happen. But he can't promise anything now. At least not before, he gets his senses back. He sighed silently. Full day went in a jiffy moment with Khushi's blabbering and physiotherapy sessions.

At night, Khushi bid good night to Arnav and went to her home. She reached her house feeling restless. She didn't want to leave Arnav for unknown reason. But NK assured her that he will be with Arnav. So, she came back to home. She lay on bed after having her dinner thinking about Arnav. She is so happy for improvement in Arnav's condition. She thanked Devi Mayya for helping Arnav. She remembered her conversations with Arnav which reminded her about her promise, a promise which she made to Arnav and herself– sending Arnav back to his family. The thought is itself painful. Staying away from Arnav, that too after spending these days together, is killing her insides. A small tear travelled to her cheeks. She looked at her room surrounding and sighed deeply.