Author's Note and Synopsis

Happy Halloween!

ENJOY!

Every 100 years, the moon shall be full and is bound to stay at the nights skies for a whole month. During that time, every supernatural creature will be under a spell. The spell in which the full moon binds its creatures to a curse. Their bodies will no longer be theirs to control anymore. They will kill every supernatural being they see. Only when dawn breaks shall the curse be temporarily lifted. But when night falls again, the bloodshed shall return.

The Full Moon Curse will stop after the whole duration of one month but shall return again after 100 years. Over the course of the month, hundreds and thousands are bound to die.

Witches, vampires, and werewolves shall kill each other with no reason, yet with one purpose; to fulfill the curse.

Only one person can break the curse.

A person coming from the bloodline who made the spell.

One who surpasses the powers of all the witch covens in the world combined.

One who doesn't feel the need to feed on human blood.

One who can suppress the werewolf curse within.

The Perfect Hybrid

WARNING! This book may contain scenes that are not for the weak-hearted. There may be some violent, and sexual scenes, as well as inappropriate language that the readers may encounter. Proceed with caution.