You Go, Or She Does

Mal
"B-ben?" I said seeing him, he looked angry and he had a look in his eyes like he wanted to kill. He approached me, but stopped and quickly turned and left, a few minutes after Evie showed up.
"Mal, are you okay?" She asked. I was still confused as to what just happened.
"No.." I said and followed after Ben, Evie came after me.
I found Ben in his office, doing his work, like normal as if nothing happened.
"Oh hey Mal.. Evie.." he said bitterly.
"Ben what was that?!" I said and he looked confused.
"Uhh what?" He said. He genuinely must not have known. I turned and left heading back to our room.
Evie
Ben's expression changed as soon as Mal was out of sight.
"Listen here Evie, I can't control you and Mal, but I can promise that I can make your lives miserable. So I'm going to make a deal with you. I'll give you early admission to any college, and I can insure you get a good job to take care of yourself, but you leave for college now, and you have to live as far from here as far goes, or I'll send Dizzy back to the isle." Ben threatened and I flinched.
"Why are you bringing her into this? She's innocent." I said. Ben smiled evilly.
"It's your choice Evie. Choose carefully." He said and I clenched my fists.
"Fine. But you can't force me away forever." I said and he laughed.
"I don't have to force you away forever, just long enough that Mal forgets about you." He said and I stormed out of his office. I walked back and made to to my dorm. How was I going to tell Mal.. maybe I shouldn't, maybe it was for the best.. I slowly opened the door and walked in. Mal was drawing on her bed, but it was like nothing just happened.
"Oh hey E." She said looking up and smiling at me. Her hair fell over her eyes when she looked up and I smiled. Telling her I was leaving was going to be impossible. I got a text and I saw it was from Ben.
'You leave tomorrow morning, you should pack now.'
I turned my phone off and shoved it in my bag. I'd pack later, I can't pack while Mal's awake. I sat down and began to work on my chemistry homework, even though I was leaving tomorrow, for early admission into college. I looked at the problem I was doing and sat there for an hour until Mal's voice snapped me out of it.
"Evie I'm going to sleep, please turn the lights out when you're done." She said and pulled the covers over her head. I looked at the clock and it was 11. I continued to "work" and when I heard Mal start to snore I began to pack.
Around 1:30 I finished and I went to sleep.
Mal
I woke up and saw Evie was gone, but not just her, everything of hers. I saw a note on the desk and I ran over to it.
'You didn't have the courage to choose a side, and I didn't have the heart to tell you why I left.. I'm sorry.
E'
I held the note and began shaking. I started crying and I ran out of the dorm to the front of the school. I saw Evie packing her stuff into a car, Ben was there with Fairy Godmother, Jay, Carlos, and Belle.
"EVIE." I screamed startling her, she jumped and turned around to see me. She walked over to me slowly and so did Ben.
"Why are you leaving, and why wouldn't you tell me?" I screamed and she took my hand in hers. But instead of saying anything, I felt her place something in my hand, I turned it over and saw her necklace. Ben wrapped his arms around me as I went to chase after her, but she walked away and got into the car without looking back. I heard myself begin to scream.
Evie
I handed Mal the necklace and what happened next it seemed like it was in slow motion, as I walked away I didn't look back but I heard Mal screaming. I began to cry as I got into the car. I couldn't believe I just had to do that, but maybe it was for the best. The necklace was a decoy, what it really was was an address to where I was going, Ben didn't know that though. As the car began to drive away I looked back to Mal, she was crying and trying to run after the car, Ben was holding her back. I laid down in the seat and just cried the entire ride there.
Mal
I got back to my dorm and collapsed onto the floor crying. Evie couldn't even look me in the eyes as she left. I looked at the necklace she gave me and for the first time I realised it was a fake. I saw there was a piece of paper folded up inside the jewel of the necklace. I then realised there was a seam all the way around the jewel. I twisted it and it opened, the paper fell to the floor, I picked it up an read it.
'I got your note, and I'm sorry for this. But we can't, Ben will just hurt you, and he's threatened me. I wrote the address to where I'm going on the back of this paper, come find me if you want to talk about this.... I love you.
xE'
I held the note close to my chest and cried. I needed to go see her.