Secrets

Evie
I woke up and felt my arms softly wrapped around Mal, she was sleeping peacefully, I looked at the clock and it was 10. I immediately got out of the bed and quickly got dressed, considering Ben would be wondering where Mal was I was worried.
"M, M you have to wake up." I said shaking her. She woke up bitterly but before she said anything I pointed to the clock and her eyes widened.
"Ben's going to kill me.." she said as she got up and quickly got dressed. She walked over to me and kissed me before going to leave.
"Thanks for.. everything.." she said before leaving. I smiled a bit and blushed looking at the floor, then I stopped and calmed myself down, she knows that can't happen again. Its too risky.
Mal
I ran down the hall quickly trying to get to Jane and Lonnie's room before Ben did. I was about to go in when I saw the handle move and I ran to hide around the corner. I saw a puzzled Ben leaving their room and calmly walked around the corner acting surprised to see Ben.
"Ben! I was just coming to get you!" I said way to cheerily. He crossed his arms and grew very stern.
"Mal where were you last night?" He asked and I looked confused.
"What?" I said and he said almost in a growl.
"I just talked to Lonnie and Jane, they said you never came over last night, so WHERE WERE YOU." I flinched then hid my fear, and crossed my arms trying to think of an excuse.
"Were you with her..." he said almost in a hiss. I grew angry and defensive.
"No Ben! I wasn't!" I said and he clenched his teeth.
"Then, where." He said and I blurted out.
"I was with Carlos and Jay, I came to Jane and Lonnie's but they were asleep so I went to stay at Jay and Carlos'." Ben didn't look convinced but he nodded and I snapped my fingers behind my back causing some of my stuff to move from Evie's room to Jay and Carlos'. Ben grabbed my wrist and drug me to their room, he pounded on their door and Carlos answered. At this point Ben had made my wrist turn red because he was holding it so tightly. Carlos glanced at me and made eye contact and I knew he'd cover for me.
"Did Mal come to your room last night?" He asked and Carlos nodded pointing to my stuff. Ben nodded and let go of my wrist. He turned and walked off angrily. I fell terrified into Carlos' arms and he hugged me.
"It's okay.." he said bringing me into his room, Jay wasn't there, probably tourney.
"Mal you're wrist." Carlos said. I looked at the wrist Ben had been holding and gasped. It was swollen and turning purple. I began to sob again and Carlos rubbed my back.
"Why was he so mad?" Carlos said and I shook my head.
"He knows about me and Evie.."  I said and Carlos nodded in understanding.
"What are you going to do?" Carlos asked and I shrugged.
Evie
I was finishing my makeup when I heard a knock. I walked over to the door, I had hid all of Mal's stuff for her sake.
"Ben?" I said confused as I answered the door. He looked angry.
"Evie, was Mal here last night?" He asked and I shook my head.
"No Ben she wasn't, if you don't remember you made her end our friendship. And honestly I'm glad, I'm able to focus on my work and soon I'll be able to graduate and become a designer." I said sternly with cold eyes. Ben's mood lightened up and he smiled.
"Well good luck, also I have information on the kids in the isle you want to bring over. Some of them are able to come others are not, is there anymore you'd like to add to the list?" He asked and I shook my head. He nodded and walked off.