Crashing

Evie
I kept thinking back to that moment when I passed Mal, I had glanced at her and she had a bruise and cut on her face. Did Ben do that? Did SHE do it? Should I go to her? I shook my head and focused on the test I was taking. It was pretty easy, would've been easier without my head spinning with thoughts, turns out ignoring your problems is a lot harder then facing them. I finally finished, early of course and the teacher was surprised when I handed it to him.
"Wow Evie, no ones finished that quickly.. he then looked skeptical but shook his head.
"Could you grade that, I'm trying to get my grades up I need to know how I did." I said and he nodded and began to grade it. He handed my the paper but hesitated.
"Are you sure you didn't cheat, no ones ever gotten perfect score." He said and I looked at it shocked. I shrugged and took the paper, because there were tests going on today I was allowed to go back to my dorm. I looked at the test again and realised I had used purple ink, I sighed and placed the test on my dresser. I sat down to draw a dress design when I was finished I realised I had made a dress perfect for Mal. I slammed my pencil down and ran a hand through my hair. Thats when I noticed her necklace sitting on my bed with a note.
'Maybe throwing this out was a mistake.'
- J
It was just signed J, but it wasn't Jay or Jane's handwriting. I picked the necklace up and brought it over to my desk. I sat it next to my sketchbook, which was still open. Then I noticed how the dress matched the necklace perfectly. I quickly grabbed my purse and made a quick trip to the fabric store. When I got back I got to work immediately and within 3 hours I had finished. I stepped back from the dress, which was perfectly sized for Mal because this dress was for her. I placed the necklace around the neck of the dress stand and the outfit all came together. I went online and ordered the perfect pair of shoes that matched. Thats when I stopped, thats when I realised I couldn't ignore my problems, I couldn't push them away, Mal was the only person I was never able to push away. And I didn't care.
Dress and Necklace:

MalI was folding some of my clothes and packing them into my suitcase when I noticed Ben stir from his drunken sleep

Mal
I was folding some of my clothes and packing them into my suitcase when I noticed Ben stir from his drunken sleep. I walked over to him and placed a cold washcloth on his forehead, he had a fever, probably alcohol poisoning. He finally opened his eyes and almost immediately, he turned and threw up into the trash can I had placed next to his bed. I rubbed his back and sat gently on the side of the bed.
"Ben, before you say anything I'm getting this out, and I will not change my mind. I'm moving into Jane and Lonnie's dorm, I can't stay in the room with you if I can't trust you, and I don't, I'm not saying we have to break up, but I am saying I won't live like this." I finished and Ben nodded. I picked up my suitcase and went towards the door.
"Are you going to be okay or should I send Carlos?" I asked turning my head and he nodded. I walked out of the room I headed towards the boys room but I felt guilty because I knew I wasn't going to Lonnie and Jane's room. I got to the boys and knocked on their door. Carlos answered and I sent him to Ben, Jay helped me carry my stuff to my room.
"Are you sure she'll let you stay?" Jay asked as we approached Evie's room. I shrugged and replied,
"I hope so, if not I'll get stuck with Uma." Jay shuttered at the thought and we arrived at my old room. I just hope Evie didn't have a new roommate. I slowly knocked and stood there awkwardly when Evie answered the door. She looked at me with emotionless eyes and then towards Jay. She put up her hand and shut the door and within a matter of seconds it opened again. She was leaning against the frame and she looked down to see my bag.
"What." She said coldly. Jay was standing there awkwardly then he finally spoke up.
"Mal needs a place to stay because Ben did that." He said pointing to the bruise on my face. Evie nodded and opened the door fully. I saw a white sheet draped over her dress stand and sewing machine, was she hiding something? I took my bag from Jay and stood there awkwardly as he left.