125. Kai (cute)

"Monggu," you called as you tugged gently against the lead, pulling him back out of the path of walkers by, his tail wagging violently from side to side when the odd stranger would let him gentle on the head or give him a scratch behind the ear.

You were sat beside the sea, sat down on a step that lead down towards the cool sand, Monggu excitedly running about in the small leash he had from his extendable lead, your other two dogs curled up by your side.

Your heart thumped a little when an ice-cream come suddenly popped up in front of your eyes, your hand unconsciously tightening against the dogs leads, only to loosen again when your boyfriends soothing voice filled your ears. "Toffee sundae for my sweet girl," he said and took Monggu's lead from you so you could hold your cone, your tongue lapping up the toffee sauce that started to dribble down the wafer cone.

"Which did you get?" you asked as you twisted the ice cream in your hand, taking a long like around its surface, humming slightly as the sticky sweetness hit the back of your throat.

"Strawberry pavlova," he beamed as he licked up some of his icecream, biting down on the crunchy bits of meringue, smiling at you, scrunching his eyes closed and wrinkly his nose.

You were about to smile back when Monggu jumped up on your lap, his snout popping open to engulf your entire ice-cream, snatching it from tour grasp, the only thing remaining was the small pointed end of the wafer. "Hey!" you cried and pushed the dog away, pouting as you looked at Kai's dog as he happily chewed away on your snack.

Kai yanked the dog away and have him a light clip around the ear for snatching. The turning to you to pass his ice-cream out towards you. "No, Kai," you said shaking your hand. "That's yours."

Kai leaning closer towards you, pressing his lips to yours in a sweet sticky kiss, tasting the strawberry syrup as his tongue swiped the seal of your mouth. "Take some," he offered again and handed the ice-cream eagerly to you. "Whatever's mine is yours."