21. Only I (Kai)

"Come on! Hurry," Kai rushed you, bouncing up and down on the spot as he held the passenger side car door open for you. You rolled your eyes and got out of the car, shaking your head at him when he slammed the car door shut and grabbed your hand and practically dragged you along behind him.

"Jongin, seriously!" You exclaimed as you tried to keep yourself on your feet. "What's the big rush."

"No rush, I just want to make sure we're sat down in time for the sun to set." You were being towed along the car park of your local beach, and then he helped you climb up a steep sand dune to a section of the beach you had never visited before, and didn't even know existed. Set on the other side, conceal by the huge hill of sand, was a small cave where a checked blanket and a wicker basket sat at the entrance. Then, a few feet in front of the little picnic was a decently sized natural pool. The entire thing was hidden by tall natural walls of coral, sand stone and dunes. Totally secluded from the rest of the world.

Sitting down on the blanket Kai decided to take the spot behind you so that you were sitting between his legs, leaning back against his strong chest. His arms were wrapped securely around your waist and his lips were starting to trail light, hot, damp kisses along your exposed neck and shoulder.

You reached inside the basket and pulled out a strawberry from a plastic Tupperware tub and bit into it, the fruit was almost as sweet as Kai's kisses... Almost. The kisses Kai was placing against your skin became more desperate and urgent, as if he couldn't get enough of you. "You know," he mumbled against your skin as he finished creating a small love bite on the skin where your neck met your shoulder. "Only I know about this place."

"Hmm?" you hummed blissfully, closing your eyes and delving into the soothing feel of his soft lips against your skin.

"Which means nobody will find us," he continued. "We're alone." The next words he said were spread apart, kissing your shoulder in between every single syllable. "Tot-al-ly... a-lone."

You smiled cheekily. "And what exactly did you have in mind?" You asked your boyfriend flirtatiously.

Kai let out his deep, beautiful and very sexy chuckle. Moving his lips to press right up against your ear he mumbled, with his voice slick like silk, the words, "I think you already know the answer to that."