SteamShipping/The Plan

SteamShipping
Zane Knew all along about Kai's sick
game and he also knew that he was his next target. It was a beautiful day outside, and Kai was looking for Zane so he could ask him out. He finally found him in his room reading, "Aye Zane! what are you reading?" Kai  asked "Oh hi Kai!  I'm reading  Fake Love " Zane said.  "Oh... What's it's about? " Kai questioned  "Well you see Kai.. Its about a guy who starts to  date all his friends and wanted more than just kissing " Zane replied. Zane knew what Kai was gonna do,  so he just played along.  Kai leaned closer to Zane and kissed him "So You wanna be my boyfriend?" Kai  asked, "Hmmm lemme see...Uhhhh no!" Zane said with sass in his voice.  "What do you mean no? " Kai questioned "I SAID NO! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SICK GAME! " Zane shouted.  Kai was now pissed off "Fine you bitch! " Kai spits out, Zane sighs and smacks the living shit outta Kai .. He then tells Zane that Jay's next. "AND YOU AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT!!!" Kai yelled. Kai storms off and goes to Jamankai Village. "Welp.. time to call the boys and Nya". Zane texts the whole gang(well except for Kai) to end Kai's sick game once and for all!

                                                                      THE PLAN

Lloyd,Cole, Jay and Nya finally get Zane's text and  meet at the temple of light. "Okay raise your and if you've been a victim of Kai's game!"  Zane shouts. Lloyd and Cole raise their hands, but not Jay, "WAIT!!! MY BROTHER'S A  FUCKBOY!??!?!" Nya questioned "Nya didn't you read the text I sent you?" Zane questions. Nya just stood there quiet and sat back down, Zane just sighs "Okay back to what I was saying...Jay your next!" Zane said. Jay had a scared look on his face and crawled to Nya's laps. "Jay pay attention! Now look, I'm gonna place a voice recorder in your pocket so we can hear everything you hear and once Kai asks you out we'll come on time to make sure Kai doesn't hurt you!" Zane said with determination , Jay just shook his head in agreement and everyone else cheered. Nya, Zane, Lloyd and Cole brought their weapons just in case. And Zane gave Jay the recorder. The plan was now into action!

A/N:  *gasp* Nya's finally back!!!and she now knows what her  brother has done to her friends!  Will Zane's plan suceed? Will it fail? Find out in the next chapter of... 1 BOY,4 BOYFRIENDS!!!!!