LavaShipping

3 weeks ago greenflame died.... And LavaShipping was born

All the ninja were training. Well except for Lloyd, after what Kai threatened to do to his mother..he was chose to keep his mouth shut and starve himself. Kai just finished training and wondered who his next target should be..."BINGO! COLE !" Kai thought to himself. He noticed Cole was done training too so he walked up to the master of Earth and asked him to meet him at Chen's Noodle House this afternoon. Knowing Cole and his love for noodles, Cole just shook his head in agreement. Kai went to his room and got ready for his "date". Later that day , the rest of the ninja were done training and Cole just left on his elemental dragon to go meet Kai. Cole entered the noodle house and looked for Kai "HEY COLE OVER HERE!!!" Kai shouted, Cole went over to Kai's table and sat down. As Cole sat down, Kai held Cole's hands and told him that he's gay and that he would be honored if Cole would be his boyfriend...."Well first off Kai I'm not gay buuuttt....I think this could work out! So yes Kai I will be your boyfriend". Kai smiled and hugged his new boyfriend. "Two down, two more to go!" Kai whispered. They spent the rest of their time eating, After that they both rode their elemental dragons back to Destiny's Bounty . The two jumped off their dragons and walked to the door. But before they did Kai had something to give Cole to prove to him that he "loves" him "H-Hey Cole, I have something to give you" Kai says as he gives Cole a gold chain that he got at the dollar store. "I-Is this real!??!?!!?" Cole questions , Kai shakes his head yes and puts the chain on Cole. Cole gives Kai a kiss and the two walk in and tells Jay and Zane that they were now dating. And LavaShipping was now born.

~3 days later~

Its been raining all morning , so all the ninja stayed inside and not train . And Kai thought that today is the day that he would dump Cole Brookstone. Cole and Kai were playing video games when Kai had a depressed look on his face. Cole easily noticed that something was wrong so he asked Kai if he was okay? "Hey Cole...I have a confession to make.." Kai said as he sighed ," W-what?" Cole said with a worried look on his face. Kai told Cole that he never loved him, "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!! WAIT TILL I TELL THE OTHER'S ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT!!!!! " Cole spits out, "And by the way rock boy...that gold chain around your neck is fake" Kai said as he smiled."W-WAIT!... you never loved lloyd either!" Cole says, "Ooohhh look who's putting the pieces together " Kai cooed . "Y-YOU NO GOOD FIRE BALL HEAD ASS FUCKBOY!!!" Cole screamed. Kai grabbed Cole by the neck and punched him in the face and then threw him on the floor. "Now look you little bitch if you tell anybody ... your sorry ass will be in somebody's grave, understand?" Kai spits out. Cole just stood there quiet and Kai took the chain from Cole's neck and shoved it into his pocket. Cole was now in his room crying his eyes out as Kai was telling Jay and Zane that him and Cole are done. Kai glared evily at Zane now knowing who his next target should be. But little did Kai know,our beloved Zane knew about Kai's sick game the whole time....