GreenFlame

It was a beautiful day in new Ninjago city. The Sun was shining bright today. And today was the day....THE DAY THAT OUR BELOVED FIRE NINJA BECAME A NO GOOD FUCKBOY!!!

The ninja were doing their usual routine. Kai glared at his soon to be boyfriend Lloyd. Lloyd Garmadon.  Lloyd was doing some pushups when suddenly Kai walks up to him. "O-Oh hi Kai!" Lloyd said while blushing "Hey Lloyd can I talk to you later alone please?" Kai said. Kai was a very good liar and actor so this was very easy for him. "O-Okay "Lloyd says. It was now nighttime..Zane,Jay and Cole were all fast asleep... Lloyd sees Kai outside training. "HEY LLOYD! " Kai yelled out. Lloyd just waved and walked towards Kai. "Sooo Kai what did you want to talk about? " Lloyd questioned.. "Weelll you see Lloyd.... I-I'm gay" Kai said while forcing himself to blush, "Me too! " Lloyd said. The stars were glimmering in the night sky and underneath it was the hothead and a natural born leader "So will you be my boyfriend? " Kai said while sounding a bit worried, " YES AND A THOUSAND TIMES YES KAI SMITH!!!! I WILL BE YOUR BOYFRIEND!! ". Kai hugged his new boyfriend and shared a tender kiss.

~Two weeks later~
Its been two weeks since GreenFlame was lit. Lloyd was happy to be with Kai and Kai was happy to be with Lloyd (not). "Kai, can we tell the others about us? " Lloyd pleaded, "Why?" Kai said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "W-well I just thought that since that we've been dating for two weeks now , t-that the others deserve to know.... " Lloyd said "Fine... "Kai said more annoyed than ever. Kai and Lloyd walk to the others holding hands. "BOYS! ME AND LLOYD HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!!! " Kai yelled out. Cole, Jay and Zane had questioned looks on their faces, "KAI AND I ARE DATING!!!!! " Lloyd yelled out with excitement. Kai grabbed Lloyd gave him a passionate kiss on the lips while the guys were shouting out "GREENFLAME!!! "

~A week passes by~
The ninja just came back from a mission. Cole went to the kitchen to eat some cake, Jay went to play some video games and Zane was training. Kai and Lloyd we're gazing into each others eyes as if nothing else mattered. "Hey L-loyd I don't really love you.... "Kai said while pretending to be heartbroken "W-WHAT!?!! ALL THIS TIME YOU ONLY WANTED ME FOR KISSING?!!!!!! " Lloyd screamed. "Yeah! So what? " Kai said "Ooh just wait till I tell the others!" Lloyd shouted "Yeah and if you do you can say goodbye to your mom!" Kai said as he had an evil grin appearing on his face now. Lloyd didn't want anything bad to happen to his mother so he promised to keep quiet. They walked to the other's and told them that they were done. "And by the way Lloyd...your lips taste like green apple" Kai said while smirking. GreenFlame was now extinguished.