Goodbye and Welcome

(Y/n) Pov.

Master woke us up late after the sunrise. I put on my casual clothes, but took all the weapons.
- Youll need more energy, the trip to the base will be long, so be prepared, - he said.
I had my things packed in luggage, but Genji didnt have any... Why?
He ate breakfast with us, but even after that he left bare - handed. Didnt he take any clothes or stuff? That wasnt time to wonder. I may be actually seeing this temple for the last time, so I quickly ran to say goodbye. Goodbye to the waterfall, the caves where I meditate. Even the strange dragons there. But while I was running there, I heard someones steps.
- Why are you following me!?
- Hey chill, I just saw you running and wanted to check if theres no problem.
- If there was a problem, believe me I could handle it!
- Whoa okay, if thats how you say.
We were both angry. I just walked away - thats not my problem.
We said our thanks and goodbyes to master, I thanked everyone in the temple for years of raising me.
I know that people get really emotional at this kind of moment.
My friend, Lusian, he even teared up, but I didnt feel anything. I was gratefull to them, but I just wasnt sad...

Genjis PoV.

(Y/n) was completely emotionless. Now I get it. She was a killer, an assasin. She didnt have emotion, because of every person she would kill, she would get weak. It didnt surprise me, because my father was like this. People like that can change, but...

(Time skip of the trip)

(Y/n) PoV.

By the time we arrived, it was dark.
I looked up at my watch... 9 pm.
I didnt know at the beggining, but Genjis luggage was already in the same car. Probably everyone does everthing for him, he is Shimada after all.
Once we entered the base, many people greeted us. With bright smiles, some with little gifts, others just stared. A girl flashed near us and greeted with a bright smile.
- Hey loves, my names Lena, but you can call me Tracer. And this is Mercy, Mccree, Winston...
She flashed between people and named them. An interesting gang sure.
- Hey, its nice to meet you all, I think I will get the names later, there are so many of you after all.
- No problem, whats your name?
- Im (y/n) and this is Genji.
- We have a little greeting party thing tradition going on, would be a shame if you didnt come.
A woman with angelic look and wings turned to me with a little gift in her hands. I took it and thanked.
- We would like to celebrate this night, are you guys in? - Winston asked. (I think thats his name)
- Yeah sure, I dont mind.
I turned to Genji and he nodded.

Later, Lena showed us our rooms and let unpack the stuff.
Seems like nice place, the guys are so nice so far.
Maybe it wasnt so bad, not to mention if carrot stays silent and stops following me, this could be a good place to live.

Heya hope you like the new chapter. Its been a long since I updated, so here you go ❤ cya