Meditation? Not today

Right after the training I usually meditate in the caves. Since the temple is on the mountains, there are a cave system all over it. I usually go to the place where the sakura trees grow. The cave has cracks in the ground, and water flowing all over it. The rocks are almost pitch black, so blue water and sakuras around look stunning.
Today, the sight was different. The crystals under the water didnt shine. It was dark so I pulled out my katana. If crystals dont shine - that means only one thing... Theres and intruder.
But my mistake was that I pulled out katana - the one moustve though Im hostile, so a pair oh shurikens flew right next to my head.
I heard a slight walking noise.

Genjis PoV.

I was hehind the Sakura. The girl walked slowly torvards it so I threw shurikens. Probably did a mistake, because now she knew where they came from.
- I wont miss second time.
She looked at my side and said:
- You wont need to.
I hear a spund of running or jumping and second after that there was a blade against my troat.
- Dont move,- she told me.
I breathed in quickly dashed back, with my hands hitting hers. I didnt want to hurt or fight anyone, she just came in my way. All I wanted was..
My thoughts were cut off because she spoke:
- Why are you here? Who are you and what do you need? You know this is a temple, so no intruders are allowed in or out.
She stared at me with raging, but blank face. I did the same:
- I didnt come here to fight anyone, or rob you. I came to seek wisdom from master Zenyatta. You are one of his pupils right? Youre well trained.

(Y/n) PoV.

Damn it, there was only few minutes and he knows? However, I mist stay calm. If hes lying, It will be deadly to tell any information. The temple kept its wisdom and traditions for years. I wont anyone to do anything to it.
- I wasnt informed about any guests. Whats your name and where are you from?
I still held my katana in hand - just in case...
- Im Genji Shimada.
He stared and waited for the answer. Could he be from the famous Shimada clan? Possibly. If he knew the entrance...
What will I do now? If I put him out then it would be rude if master told me that hes actually invited... If I leave him here or take with me to the main hall - would he attack or do something?
- I would like to get into the temple. I dont know the way, thats why Im wandering out here.
He gave a small smile.
I sheated my katana and called out my mirror. ( Note - You can imagine yourself and the weapons as you like, thats why I will detail them so rarely.) He waa amazed by this. I widened the mirror and the crystals around it. They dissapeared in air, while I sent them to sneak. If he will attack, they will stop him. And I used my mirror to shield myself. It pushed against my chest and dissapeared, leaving small (color or the mirror) synchronysed strings on my body.
- Follow me.
I paused and he stepped forward.
- If you try anything, I will kill you.
He chuckled and put his arms up, behind his head.
Why is he happy now? I just said something deadly serious. People are strange...

Author here ^^ Hope you liked this part - also it was so long so I hope that you didnt get bored :) New parts coming soon, if people will read this :"c