1 chapter - Introduction

When I was a little girl, I had no family. I was raised by people who took me in after I lost my memory. There was a temple near city called Hanamura. I lived there until I turned 17. Sensei Zenyatta and his fellows raised me like true family. I was trained to be assasin, to find my future in Overwatch... But someday everything changed...

I woke up with the sunrise, put on my traning clothes and walked out of my dorm. It was spring, so I didnt bother with clothes pretty much. I visited the temple near watterfall, then got inside for breakfast. Life in temple starts hours earlier than life in city. In morning, we can hear clear sounds of birds and wind. It always calms me down. However, I didnt visit city very often. It was very noisy and unpeacefull.
After breakfast, I hurried to my training. I was mastering katana day by day, and also healing skills. Theres not much about my katana training - I train my attack speed, technique and dodging.
But with healing... Thats the interesting one - I have light - powered mirror. Its one of the newest techniques in world. Basically - it floats in air with my hand control. I can do pretty much anything with it. The only thing that measures it is my imagination... (The further the story goes, more you guys will find out about the mirrors capabilities).

Heyo, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed - this is my first real story. If there will be people to read it, I will make this a big thing. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and make sure to leave feedback! Also sorry if this was too long or boring ;D