Anime For Life

Hey hey my people thanks for giving this book a chance. I just wanna say this book is for all the Otaku girls out there and is for all the anime lovers. I hope you enjoy. All rights reserved.

---------------------------------------------------------

Alissa's POV

    "Alissa come down to the kitchen right now!!" My mom yelled. I groaned inwardly and paused the anime I was watching. I sighed "can't a girl watch anime peacefully" I thought that to myself irritatedly and went downstairs in the kitchen. Where mom is cooking something. I loved the smell of it I knew she was making sushi. I loved Japanese food a lot I loved there culture you could say Japan introduced me to Anime. Mom was cooking something fancy she was moving fast to take cooking ingredients from places. I stood in the kitchen awkwardly "Mom you wanted to talk to me?" I asked while looking at mom who was working in the kitchen. "oh yes honey" with that mom quickly stopped what she was doing and washed her hands and told me to sit on a dinning table's chair. I did was she told then she joined me by sitting in front of me. "honey I want you to be social all you have been doing is lock yourself in your room you hardly join any events except pack meetings, I don't want you to keep yourself locked up in your room it's not healthy, you are 20 it's been 2 years you turned 18 girls of your age have been pregnant by there mates and look at you, look I want you to settle down with your mate and have a life instead of locking yourself in your room. You are the pack's beta's daughter you should socialize with boys and girls of your age you are not even trying to find your mate!! Why are you so different from other girls look at your brother he h--" I huffed irritatedly in my mind I cut off her speech in my mind I stopped listening to her my mind instantly went to one of my favorite anime song it's Yuri! On Ice's born to make history I started humming that song in my mind. But suddenly a hand waved in front of my face I looks at the source of that hand too see mom with disapointed look. She sighed "honey I was talking to you why did you suddenly started humming a song?! Ugh forget it you always do this when I'm talking to you ok now listen to this carefully we are having pack meeting tomorrow evening ok I want you to be at best behavior am I understood?." I sighed happily because the lecture was over and I can watch my paused anime "yes mom I understand" "good you can go now" my mom said as she went back on cooking. I quickly left the kitchen and entered my room and started the paused anime.

   Well let me tell you about myself my name is Alissa Maxine Perry I am 20 years old. My height is 5.4. I am a bit chubby but not much fat. I am jobless but gonna search a job because I wanna go to Japan. I have completed masters in English. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I am a werewolf and still a mate less one. I am member of glory moon pack. I am a proud single Otaku she wolf. Welp that's about it. We'll as you can see I am currently doing nothing but eat, sleep and watch anime or read mangas. I don't leave my room except if I have to do something important I know it's not healthy but I can't help it. It has made me quite anti-social.

     I spent whole days watching anime and reading mangas plus resting but while I was resting I was thinking of getting a small jobs such as waitress or nanny for childrens. Yes I love kids I know I know that you guys are thinking that I am anti-social if I can do this or not. We'll I can I am just waiting for a right opportunity. And plus I only come out of my room and when It's time for eating food or pack meetings. Well about my wolf she is just like any other wolf desperate for her mate she keeps on irritating me about going out and finding the mate but I completely block her. You see I am not interested in the mate thing because I know he will block my path of going to Japan. I know my character sounds like a biatch but that's how I am. My wolf's name is Crystal she had Golden color fur she is different from other wolfs. Since my father is beta we are pretty much rich. I just don't show it I usually spend my pocket money on anime merchandise, Manga and games.

     After watching anime and eating food whole day I looked at the clock. I didn't realize that it's already midnight. So I went to bed early so I can attend pack meeting in morning.

As Alissa Maxine Perry

As Knight Joanna Johnson

As Lisa Rein Jasper

As Kristopher Mason Miles

As Tristan Maxine Perry