Chapter Seventeen - Oh Baby!

Harry’s POV

“Is Ash coming home soon Daddy?” Anna asked pulling at my jumper. We had just got home from the hospital with Jacob, but sadly Ashton had to stay.

“Yeah love, he should be home soon.” I smiled, kneeling down in front of her. Louis got Jacob out of his capsule and took him to see the rest of the kids.

“He still sick?” She questioned. I nodded. “When he get better?”

“We don’t know sweetie but he’s going to be ok. Don’t worry yeah?” I said quietly pulling her into a hug.

“Okay. We go see Jakey now?” She asked.

“Yeah, c’mon.” I chuckled. I picked her up and carried her to the lounge where Louis, Alfie, Darcy and Julie were all sitting with Jacob.

“Daddy!” She smiled kicking her little legs. I put her down and she ran over to him, hugging his legs tightly. She’s so cute.

“Hey princess. What are you up to?” He asked picking her up. She giggled as he tickled her side.

“See Jakey.” She said in between laughs.

“Oh! I thought you came to see me!” He joked. She shook her head but kissed his cheek anyways.

“He’s so adorable Dad!” Julie cooed, staring down at him. He was awake and staring back at her. “Look at his little fingers!” She giggled as he grabbed her big finger in his tiny hand.

“Gosh Julie it’s like you’ve never seen a baby before.” I laughed sitting beside her on the couch.

“He’s just so adorable!” She laughed.

“How was Ash today?” Alfie spoke up, looking up from his brother.

“Good, the doctors said he was putting on some weight, which is good.” I answered with a small smile. I missed my baby already. It was so hard leaving him there all on his own.

“He come home soon then?” Darcy quizzed butting in.

“Hopefully love.” I smiled wider. “Come here.” She jumped off the couch and toddled over to sit on my lap. “I missed you kids while I was in the hospital. It was too quiet.” I said making them all laugh.

“We missed you too Dad.” Juliet smiled up at me. “Me especially.” She blushed.

“Can I hold him now?” Alfie asked her.

“Hang on! I only just got him.” She snapped.

“Julie! Don’t hog him!” Alfie whined.