Oneshot - It's Halloween

Nick and Luke were in their house. It was dark out now.

They are sitting on the couch with blankets on them, pillows around them too. Their dog is laying by Nick.

They were drinking diet coke sodas. They were also eating pizza while watching a scary movie.

The pizza box and soda cans were on the table near them.

Luke was scared so, he's cuddling close to Nick. He wrapped his arms tightly around him.

Nick smiled, kissing Luke's head.

-An Hour Later -

After awhile, they decided to watch ‘Scooby Doo Where Are You’ instead.

--------------------------------------------------------

Clementine and Gabe decided to carve pumpkins together. They had just cleaned them out.

Clementine threw some pumpkin insides on Gabe and it hit Gabe's face. They both ended up laughing.

They started drawing faces on their pumpkins next. Gabe smiles at the simple yet adorable face Clem made for her pumpkin.

'So cute.’ he thought

Gabe and Clem started carving them now, when they finished with the pumpkins. They lit them with candles inside and put them outside.

They both smiled at each other then, went back into the house.

Mari was smiling in the background.

-------------------------------------------------------

They all decided to wear costumes this year.

Clementine dressed up as a vampire, Nick as a ghost, Gabe as a zombie, Mari as a witch, and Sarah as an alien.

After that, they ate some candy together before they left for the Halloween party, where the others would be at.

They leave and when they got there, went inside. They heard music as they were all smiling. They walked towards their friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lee stayed at the house with Carley with him.

Carley was in the kitchen while Lee was on the couch, waiting for the pie to be done.

Carley made some pumpkin pie. Lee walked over, smiling.

Lee tastes a bite of it and thought it was delicious.

“This is amazing, Carley.” Lee said

“Thanks.” Carley said with a smile.

Lee smiled more.

They hug each other then, have pieces of the pie together.

Kenny came inside the house, with some beers. He smiled at both of them.