Leonardo: Love is blind

Song: Stay

Every time I heard it. I was heart broken. I never got to find out who was she but I knew that she got him. My leader in blue- no hers leader in blue. I still remember how he yelled that she has a good side. How he yelled April who was she. But I still don't know who is she.

Waiting for the time to pass you by
Hope the winds of change will change your mind
I could give a thousand reasons why
And I know you, and you've got to

I and Leo was watching our favorite show space heros. But he didn't enjoyed them as always. He keeps wispering how good she was. Since he meet her all has changed.

I remember the time we always sited side to side, drinking cola, and sharing one place on sofa. He never picked up phone if someone was callimg him. But now he sits away from me. We don't drink anymore. And he always run away when phone calls.

Make it on your own, but we don't have to grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a thousand reasons why
But you're going, and you know that
All you have to do is stay a minute

When I found out that my mom died I was heart broken even more. She was my only family left. And now I had no one. Leo, for some kind of suprise, comforted me. He tok my hand and said " it's all gona be ok" raph was siting nex to me watching Leo carefully.

He is my second bestfriend now. He know about my crush on Leo. He and Mona helps me but nothing works. Mona is raph's girlfriend. But somehow we are besties too. I looked at clock and saw that only one hour has passed as I came here.

Mikey was trying to make me smile but failed all the times. Donnie and splinter was doing something mystery. They said it could help me. I Trush them. Then again Leo's phone was calling.

Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay

I looked at him and he looked at it happy then blushed and smiled like realy big smile.

I wish I can do that. And now he is going. Again.

All you have to do is... uh
All you have to do is stay

I was living the turtles now. It was dark so I just get out of here. We always got put off here together but now. He did it with thsi mystery sintfootclan girl.

Won't admit what I already know
I've never been the best at letting go
I don't wanna spend the night alone
Guess I need you, and I need to

"CRISTAL IT'S TIME FOR SPACE HEROS!!!"

"Ahh i love her sooo much. Good can she be more sexy in that suit"

"YES!"

"gota go"

Thoses flashbacks of every time is hurtful.

Make it on my own, but I don't wanna grow up
We can stay forever young
Living on my sofa, drinking rum and cola
Underneath the rising sun
I could give a million reasons why
But you're going, and you know that

Cristal is captured right now. By shredders 'daughter' Karai. "Look what's we get here. I think you could be good mutant" Karai smirked. "Good Job my daughter" shredder said. "Shredder let her go. Now!" I looked who was it. Raph. Leo just looked shocked. "Karai!!!" Wait she is the one.

I looked at Karai and saw that shredder was holding her pointing sword to her neck. "Chose." He said. I looked back at Leo and he was looking at Karai with tearing eyes. I knew who he have chosen. Karai.

"I would be always here for you" I remember his promise. And now I see. Mind can change fast.

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay

"Let Karai go" while they where busy. Fishface saved me. Nobody notice. "I see that they don't care about you" he said. "Yes they don't" I said looking into Leo's eyes who was looking into now free Karai's eyes.

All you have to do is... uh
All you have to do is stay

When they get out I and Fishface get raph. We said him everything what's happened and that I am going away to Paris. He even started to cry. "I will miss you" "me too"

All you have to do is stay
So stay
Yeah

Years later Leo skipped Cristal's room. But then he stopped and looked at it. Memories coming back what's his brothers said that day five years ago when he found out that you are gone.

'She's gone and it's all your fault!'

'Chosing Karai insted of her!'

'Chosing a enemy insted of friend. A enemy who was planing all this.'

'You fall for hers lies. You fall for her perfect lies'

'Cristal was truly in love with you. But you you you....I don't know even what's to say.'

'What's happened to the promise you made for her, huh'

Tear escaped Leo's right eye. "I was too stupid to see what's I wanted was always nex to me"

All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is wait a second
Your hands on mine
The clock is ticking, so stay
All you have to do is stay
Stay