Leonardo: Sometimes it is too late

SONG: Him the mising.

Leo was watching as his crush who has forgeten him and everyone of his brothers and sensei going with her bestfriend and now crush Danny Phantom. They go home from their date. Both laughing till they stared to cry.

Her name is Cristal Dark. Nickname Darkness. And she has a amnesia for almost year now. Leo was still hoping that she would remember him and his brothers. That she would remember the good times they where together doing something.

Then Leo remember the day she forgot him.

"Hey Leo!" Cristal shouted while runing to hug him. Ofcorse he huged back. "Hey. Need someone to take you home?" Leo asked. "Yes please." She said with puppy dog eyes. Leo laughed a little and then they started to go.

I tried to walk together
But the night was growing dark
Thought you were beside me
But I reached and you were gone

"Kraang has found the one calling cristal and turtle" the Kraang said while pouting the laser at them. "Cristal go and hide." Leo said "but Leo" "no but. Now go" she ran and he stayed to fight.

Sometimes I hear you calling
From some lost and distant shore
I hear you crying softly for the way it was before

When fight was ower he find cristal crying. "Hey hey hey. It's ok. I'm here now it's all ok now. Don't cry please" Leo said while huging her. "I thought I lost you" she said. Then looked up and pushed Leo out of way. Last thing he saw cristal geting kidnapped by tiger claw.

Where are you now?
Are you lost?
Will I find you again?
Are you alone?
Are you afraid?

Later he woke up in donnie lab. "Where is cristal!" He shouted but donnie with raph looked shocked. "Wait. Did cristal was the girl they kidnapped?!" Mikey shouted.

Later they were fighting with shredder. But when they find out that cristal ran away they left to find her.

Are you searching for me?
Why did you go? I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait? will you wait?
Will I see you again?

When they find you they saw that you where being pulled into hospital car. Leo looked shocked when was your blood on car. "I hope she wouldn't have amnesia" donnie said. Leo looked at your head and tear fall from his left eye.

You took it with you when you left
These scars are just a trace
Now it wanders lost and wounded
This heart that I misplaced

When April came with Casey and said thay you have a amnesia and didn't remember past five years and if someone or something shock her. She wouldn't get her memory back ever again.

Back in reality Leo stoped following you both.

Where are you now?

He saw Danny going away without you casually.

Are you lost?

He stressed out. What's if you forgot how to get home.

Will I find you again?

He didn't find you. But that didn't stop him.

Are you alone?

He hoped that nothing bad will hapen.

Are you afraid?

What's if you where afraid?

Are you searching for me?

"Did she remembered?"

Why did you go? I had to stay

He was still runing but nothing.

Now I'm reaching for you

He stopped but didn't give up.

Will you wait? will you wait?

'What's if she is home and trying to remember like always. Will she wait when she remember.' But when he turned around he stoped. It was cristal. And she was moving away with her family.

Will I see you again?