Leonardo: inposible is posible

Song: in the name of love

Leo as always was stalking this girl. She had long black and white hair, blue eyes, she was wearing blue shirt and skinny back jeans. She was gorgeous to Leo. She may not know them but she still was his gorgeous beuty. Leo always wanted to show him himself and be together with her.

But he knew that she would just scream and run away. If he warned her somehow that she is in danger. Would she take the risk to stay and hope that someone would help her?

If I told you this was only gonna hurt
If I warned you that the fire's gonna burn
Would you walk in?

But whats if he show himself and she wouldn't freak out? What's would hapen? He knew that that's never gonna hapen. She would never find him and he never gonna show himself. They never could be together.

And if he warned her. She would run away. Not waiting for her price who would save her.

Would you let me do it first?
Do it all in the name of love

"I never could do that" he wispered in dark night. He continued to was the her. Look around if they are any dangers waiting for her. But they never came. Cristal was her name.

She looked sad cuz she was alone. Again.

Her father wanted to find the turtles and kill them with Karai. But when she saw the Leonardo, the leader in blue she fall in love with him. Of corse the turtles never saw her face cuz she always wear a mask.

Leo knew something was wrong with her but he didn't understand what's. He would give up everything to be just at her side.

Would you let me lead you even when you're blind?
In the darkness, in the middle of the night
In the silence, when there's no one by your side
Would you call in the name of love?

He looked away knowing that she is home and safe now.  What's he didn't know that she saw him. She saw him turn around and go away.

Cristal knew that someone was stalking her. Call it kunochi instinct. She was better that Karai shredder all turtles and splinter combination together. She was most powerful kunochi that world has ever seen.

But dose Leo know that? No. But she wanted it. She wanted to be together with him.

In the name of love, name of love

They boths wanted the same. But it was inposible.

In the name of, in the name, name
In the name, name

"Bring me their shells" "yes shredder" but boths girls where anthore thoughts.

Anthore night when Karai and cristal go to find and try to kill turtles. But whats a lucky day. They where siting of rooftop.

"Well well well isn't thoses our adorable turtles?" Karai said while slowy coming out of shadow. Cristal was too. "Karai and darkness, what's a suprise" raph said taking out his Sais and twirling it.

"We don't wanna fight. We wanna kill shredder and you have to help us" Karai said. "How can we know that you are teling true?" Leo asked. "If we wouldn't we would try and kill you. Right cristal?"

Leo was shocked. It can't be, but then she tok off her mask and Leo wispered "no" it was her. His loved one cristal.

"Shredder has been abusing us since the day one" she showed all bruises from him and scars too.

"We help" Leo said and they all thinked of plan.

If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?

"NO! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!" Cristal shouted when splinter and was going to be killed by shredder. Karai donnie raph and Mikey was fighting vs tiger claw fish face and foot bots.

Would you fall in the name of love?
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

She runed. He hoped.

In the name of love, name of love

Blood was anywhere. Did they win or lose? The war they started long long time ago.

In the name of, in the name, name
In the name, name

Splinter was killed. Leo was depressed. And he screamed with all his brothers.

I wanna testify
Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love
I wanna testify

His eyes where white now. His katanas in hand. Ready to kill shredder and get his revenge on father death.

Katana was that was in right hand now was in shredders heart. His screams was hears in all New York City

Scream in the holy light
You bring me back to life
And it's all in the name of love

Sometimes inposible is posible. You just need to believe.

In the name of love, name of love

And this is end of impossible story to make who actual was posible.

In the name of, in the name, name
In the name, name, in the name of