The letter.

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna is now in a house of a guy name Irie Shoichi.

"Irie-kun, here I'd bake some cookies for all the visitors here." Tsuna said happily. As he place the cookies on the table in living room.

"You know they are not visitors right?" Irie said.

"Oh, So they live here?" Tsuna ask.

"Yes. Byakuran sleep at the send floor with the rest too. Same as Enma and Yuni with different rooms." Irie said.

"Gladly that they were here neh~?" Tsuna said happily with a sing along.

"You know I'm not glad that Byakuran is here right?" Irie Reply.

"Why?" Tsuna ask.

"Byakuran is annoying. You know why?" Irie said.

Tsuna was about to speak when they were interrupted by a loud "SSSHHHOO-CHHAAAN. Good Morning."

Tsuna roll his head and look at Irie. "Is this how he is in the morning?" Tsuna ask.

"Yup, not only morning also every second of my life. Its annoying." Irie said.

Tsuna pat Iries back. "I'm sorry you need to live with the psycho-freak marshmallow lover." Tsuna said.

"HEY! I'm not that psycho-freak." Byakuran defend.

"Yeah, right." Tsuna said sarcastically.

"Good Morning by the way Tsu-Chan. Why are you here any-(Byakuran saw a cookies in the table so he went quickly to the cookies, he examine the cookies with marshmallow on it, well Tsuna purposely put it since Byakuran can't eat without a marshmallow inside) Hey is that a cookies, where is the cookie with- Hah, Found one. (Byakuran eat the cookies) As always your cookies are amazing Tsu-chan." Byakuran said.

"I'm not Tsu-chan. Stop calling me with that Stupid! My name is Tsu-na-yo-shi. Not Tsu-chan." Tsuna said.

"Nope Tsu-chan is Tsu-chan." Byakuran said happily.

Tsuna just roll his eyes then his eyes went to a voice who just spoke. "Good Morning Tsuna-kun." Enma said with a smile.

"Morning too Enma-kun, Is Yuni-chan still sleeping?" Tsuna ask.

"Yeah, she still is." Enma said as he sit beside Tsuna and eat one of the cookies which he was awaken.

"AMAZING, I never eat this kind of amazing cookies in my life. Where did you brought it Tsuna-kun?" Enma ask.

Tsuna was about to speak but Byakuran cut him again.

"Tsu-chan did bake them." Byakuran said.

Enma's eyes widen and look at the cookies than to Tsuna.

"SERIOUSLY!?" Enma ask.

Tsuna nod.

"Woah, This cookies was god... I'm in heaven." Enma said.

Tsuna cheek went to slightly pink which Byakuran quickly got his phone and stolen a picture of Tsuna which was Tsuna was so cute blushing.

Tsuna glare at Byakuran and demand that picture to be erase, But Byakuran refuse resulting they were playing catch the phone early in the morning.

When Yuni was awake she had found a messy living room. She then sigh and order the 4 boys to clean up or else she's going to dispose them one by one.

Well Yuni was a sweet and calm child, just don't make her angry or make her see something that he doesn't like to see.

Once was done, they were done cleaning the room almost 1:30 pm. Which another work for Tsuna to cook lunch none of those boys nor Yuni can't cook very well.