Match.

3rd persons pov.

Tsuna was feeling fine, he can feel his body was weak and tired but no pain. Probably thanks to reborn's sun flames. Again he really needs to thank reborn for this.

Its saturday so clearly he don't have class but he woke up and check the time it was 8:40 in the morning. He heard some noise out side it was his Ie-nii shouting and yelling at Reborn.

@ Ie.

Ie was awoken as usual with the giant mallet. He yelled at reborn ofcourse for waking him up even its saturday.

Ie cursed the little infant for coming on in his life, he never did really want to come to his life ever again.

Then when breakfast came, his sweet mother cook him some omelet and they happily eat. Reborn feeling not happy about this family due to the fact that Tsuna wasn't here and nor like this family care.

When breakfast was done, Reborn order Ie to run 5 laps around Namimori or else he will shoot a bullet on his head.

@ Tsuna.

Tsuna saw on the window how Ie was running for his life. Reborn is keep on shooting random bullets towards his brother. Tsuna sigh and got dress. Clearly he can't eat breakfast down because Nana is there and probably he will get beating again.

So he decided to go to a place where he could eat some dessert. It was a cafe.

There he was greeted by Hana and Kyoko. "Hello, Tsuna-kun. Welcome." Kyoko said Tsuna just smile at them.

Sasagawa Kyoko, the idol of the school. Most of the boys where falling inlove with her, everybody is. But Tsuna? He never did fall inlove, he kinda admit he like Kyoko but not love. Remember like and love is so different.

Tsuna then sit on the corner of the room, where Hana the best friend of Kyoko got his order. Hana knows that it was the usual Strawberry Cake.

Whenever they saw Tsuna eat it, they smile. The two girls almost want to have a nose bleed how Tsuna was so adorable and cute while eating the cake with sparkly eyes. Tsuna's mood can really change once strawberry cake is there.

@ Ie.

As Ie was done running 5 laps, he was really tired. But it seems reborn has more plan that it looks.

Reborn brought him to the namimori Forest and he saw the smirking skylark.

Ie paled and was scared to death when he saw the sky lark.

"REBORN, The HELL THIS SKYLARK DOING HERe!?" Ie yelled at Reborn.

"His here to challenge you. Just like Hayato." Reborn reply.

"That lost puppy is ok! But him? YOU REALIZE THAT HIS A DEMON RIGHT?" Ie said.

"Don't worry he'll go easy on you." Reborn said it.

"HAH!?" Ie said then he could feel that a piece of metal flew towards his face.

"I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya said and lunch forward to attack.

As usual Ie was dodging his attack but sometimes where caught by the powerful tonfa. He got to admit those tonfa are more powerful that the giant mallet use to wake him up every morning.

Minutes pass and Ie was panting hard, Kyoya is still standing still. Some trees around them were already half due to the so called match.

"Tsk, Pathetic weak Herbivore." Kyoya said as he launch again.

"MOU! REBORN YOU SAID HE'LL GO EASY ON ME!" Ie said.

"Yes, He is holding back." Reborn said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Ie was taken back, This probably Reborn's Idea. He knows that this prefect was not holding back, reborn told a lie. "STUPID reborn! Since when the hell your going to trust that guys! Stupid!" Ie thought.

He try to faught back the demon but failed because the skylark was just too fast. Until Reborn decided to help.

He shot the dying will bullet at so called student.

"REBORN! I'M GOING TO KILL THAT STUPID MOTHER F*****G BASTARD SKYLARK WITH MY DYING WILL." Ie said and now attack the skylark.

Kyoya just smirk and let just say he was enjoying the fight. But yes Ie was just still an herbivore because even with dying flames he was still badly beaten by the perfect who left un touch.

"Guest you need more training" Reborn said. Then Ie pass out.

@ Tsuna.

While Tsuna was walking happily going home and start to think what to do. He bump into someone. And as he look who it is, it was Takeshi.

"Yo, Tsuna your here. Wait, you seems to be happy?" Takeshi said.

Tsuna just smile and shook his head and got his note pad.

[ I just went to cafe and eat my favorite dessert.] Tsuna reply.

"Oh? Then what's your favorite dessert.?" Takeshi ask.

[Strawberry Cakes. Nothing can really make me happy or cheer me with Starwberry Cakes.] Tsuna reply.

"Wow, you do love cake." Takeshi said.

Tsuna happily nod. They keep walking and Takeshi keep him entertain by talking about there things that they like the most.

When Tsuna is Strawberry Cakes, For Takeshi its baseball what entertain him. Takeshi talk why do he loves base ball to Tsuna. He take Tsuna to a place where they practice and gladly teach Tsuna some basic.

After that Takeshi brought Tsuna to their house, and gladly Tsuna help the shop by serving some customer.

Well most of the girls were attracted to Takeshi because his gorgeous and looking a handsome man.

For Tsuna? Well his so adorable that everybody around him wants to cuddle him.

Once the day was done, Tsuna bow to leave. Takeshi decided to walk Tsuna home making sure Tsuna walk home safely specially Tsuna is a favorite target of every bad person in this town.

That day was really a happy day that Tsuna knew more about Takeshi. But Tsuyoshi and Takeshi invited him again to go to there house tomorrow.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄