................

3rd person's Pov.

Tsuna attack the mask man, but the mask man launch forward and pin Tsuna on the ground. As expected Chrome will help, but instead she was send flying to a wall. Reborn tilt down his Fadora down with his condition, being a baby bodies won't help with this much.

Tsuna then get the foot of The mask man and send him flying.

"Really? I really don't expect that a Dame-Tsuna like you will be this strong." The mask man said as he try to stand up.

"Now where's Ie-nii." Tsuna said with serious voice (His voice was on HDWM)

"Why do you even care for such a stupid brother like him anyway." The mask man said and attack Tsuna, Tsuna dodge it and hit him with sky flames which cause the mask man's hand to burn.

"None of your business. " Tsuna said.

The fight last for 20 minutes before Tsuna realize his mistake. He let his guard down, his Intuition already warn him that this will happen.

As the mask man attack Tsuna, Tsuna dodge it and the attack of the mask man was focus on Chrome. Now the mask man has Chrome.

"Let her go idiot." Tsuna said.

"Why would the hell I do that?" The mask man said as he lit some black flames on his hands and try to burn Chrome. But then as the black flames made a contract with Chrome, Chrome more like Mukuro step a put on the mask man making the mask man let him go.

"Kufufufu~ You commit two sins you know. One touching my Chrome, and two for making Tsunayoshi-kun cry." Mukuro said with a trident pointing on the mask man's neck.

"Why would you care with this two anyway? You could work for me and became the strongest, you could kill everybody that you hate just like a monster you are." The mask man said as he show an illusion of Mukuro behind him.

The scene was:
Mukuro was sitting on the throne and feeling like a king. Everybody bow to him and call him Mukuro-sama.

The scene change and Mukuro was killing all the mafia members and each of them gave a scream that is music in mukuro's ear.

End of the scene.

Mukuro shadow his eyes with his hair and put a smirk on his face.

"There are things that you should now, I would rather die than to be that Mukuro who you showed on the Illusion. Beside an illusion is an illusion, it won't come real. And for starters, Chrome is my precious sister and Tsunayoshi-kun is my only sly, who ever touch them shall suffer hell." Mukuro said seriously this time, he use his trident to stab the Mask Man's neck.

The illusion around them start to fade, the mask man disappeared with dark indigo flames. Its like mix with black and dark flames.

Once the illusion was fade, the three(which is Tsuna, Mukuro, and Reborn) found there self on the center and no escape, they were surrounded by mans who's pointing guns on them.

"Hell? Hahahaha, In this world you need to suffer hell before you go to heavenly world you know." The mask man said, he was position on the second floor looking at them with a foxy smile.

"Tsk, Tsunayoshi-kun, let me kill this guy." Mukuro said.

"Eventually Mukuro, remember the day that Bermuda accuse you to be the murderer of Viciante, Ryoistro, Cienpilo, and Astralyña famiglia? I know it wasn't you, it was him." Tsuna confess.

"Oh? So your the reason why the hell I'm stuck in the Vindice." Mukuro said with a serious voice.

"Well, I could let you out if...You join me..." The mask man sing along as he offer.