Tsuna's Nightmare.

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna's Nightmare.

It was the time when he was alone, alone in the dark valley shivering due to the cold. He was 5 turning to 6 at that time, and was being bullied already.

He was cover with his own blood lying on the floor crying, crying for help until no one cares. No one cares for a Dame-Tsuna like him. Nobody care for him because his useless and cause trouble. The world is better off without him.

Next thing he found out he was on the hospital. The hospital where he always end up. But surprisingly, a woman with black hair and pale skin hold his right hands on the side of the bed.

The woman start to wake up, reviling a navy blur eyes. "Your ok." She said happily as she hug the badly injured Tsuna. Tsuna was shock to feel warmness on others, others more than Giotto and the Ghost.

Tsuna then look down, his eyes was cover by his bangs. "Here I thought I was finally gonna die" Tsuna thought.

"I'll call a doctor ok?" The woman said with a worried face.

"Is she really worried about me?" Tsuna thought.

When the doctor, the pervert doctor came and treat Tsuna. Tsuna was shock that the doctor was gentle on him and the woman who found him was really worried about him. He never felt such a gentle and warmness before. All he felt is pain, loneliness and sorrow ness.

After that. The woman always Visit Tsuna and talk to Tsuna even though Tsuna mostly Zoom out and always doze off all the time.

But one day, When that woman invited Tsuna to eat in a cafe,Tsuna never been in a cafe before so Tsuna agree and went to the cafe. He was so amaze by how the cafe looks like and how the foods that display in the place was sparkling.

Then something caught his eyes. A huge strawberry cake. He want that but he doesn't have any money to buy that. But that cake was bought by the woman who take care of him. He eat happily the cake.

The woman smile as she saw a cute scene infront of her. "Your cute." She said as she pinch the cheek of Tsuna.

Tsuna just blush and look down."I'm not cute." Tsuna said.

"No you are, and your voice? It was angelic." She said.

"Tha-Thank you. Onee-san." Tsuna said happily.

"Call me mama ok. By the way where is your true mom?" The woman ask.

Tsuna look down and shadow his eyes but a Ghost, which is Giotto whisper to his ears that its ok to tell the truth to the woman who saw his life.

Tsuna nodded and tell the story of hislife to his savior. The story from the beginning until the end where everybody forgot him.

The woman who claim to be his savior was furious, ready to kill Nana anytime soon. But she shrug it off instead she brought Tsuna to the carnival where Tsuna can have fun.

In the end both end up in Namimori forest. They look at the stars together.

"Tsuna? What's your wish?" The woman ask.