Hacker

3rd person's Pov.

"Pl-Pls do-don't hurt me. I-I-I don't have any money." A woman said.

"Tsk, you dont but your husband has. He works for Cavallo Famiglia isn't he?. Probably he has more money than can count." The man said.

But then they heard a loud explation. The man was shock when the wall behind him was broken, destroy reveling a small boy with a hood. His face was not clear and he was surrounded by some badly Injured bodies.

He then look at the guy and smile. Ofcourse with his mask the guy could not see him. He attack the guy and punch him with gloves on his hands and some flames.

"Who the fucking hell are you!?" The guys said.

The guy did not respond instead he bit the men out of his crap. He dodge every bullet shoot on him and sometimes catch it with his two fingers. Once the last men was down the woman who saw that fell unconscious because she saw a fight scene.

The kid held the woman gently and bring him to the Cavallo Famiglia base. There he waits for 3 hours until the door open and reveled a  worried man. The woman that he carry cry with tears of joy along with the man. They both crying.

The man look at the kid.

"Who are you?" The man ask.

"His Cielo27 Florante-san." Dino said while he appear behind Cielo. Cielo just bow politely to them.

"I order him to save your wife." Dino continue.

"Oh, Then thank you Cielo-san." Florante bow politely at Cielo. But he was confuse that the famous hacker was a kid like this. A kid like him.

Cielo got his not pad and write something.
[ Its of Florante-san. No need to thank me. Happy for the service.] the note said.

"He doesn't talk " Dino said.

"Oh-Oh. Ok." Florante said.

Cielo said that he will be leaving because his a busy man. Dino understood and say that they will be chatting next time.

As he went to saw called home he was greeted by an annoying. Ghost.

"Hi, Tsuna." -Giotto.

"Welcome back Tsuna." -Asari.

"EXTREMELY WELCOME BACK." -Knuckle.

"Nufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun"-Daemon.

"hn." -Alaude.

"Yare, Yare your back." -Lampo.

"Tsk. Welcome."-G.

Cielo/ Tsuna just smile to them. Smile to the warmly. He then take off his mask and mist flames that surrounded him reveling his Orange sun set eyes, and his gravity defying hair and his pale soft skin.

He then fix hisself and ready to work again as a hacker.

<Cielo27 is online>
<Dino is online>
<Xanus is online>
<Reborn1 is online>

Dino: Hey Sora Thank you for accepting my request.

Cielo27: Yeah, thanks for the money anyway.

Reborn1: Huh? The hacker just take a request from useless-Dino?

Cielo27:I take any mission except killing someone.

Reborn1: But you already kill someone right?

Cielo27:Yes, but as much as possible I don't like ending people lives. I just live them badly injured but never kill them.

Dino: Your  too kind Cielo-kun.