No Title.

3rd persons Pov.

When Hayato and Takeshi walk towards the house of Sawada, they notice a loud thud! noise making them have a confuse look.

But smile as they saw a running Ie and Reborn who is currently shooting bullets everywhere to hit his baka-Student.

Takeshi then take the action.
"Re-Reborn-kun. Calm down. Ie is already running to school right?" Takeshi said.

"Yeah, It was a punishment for him being not awake in the right time. Speaking of which aren't you gonna run? Your gonna late and that Skylark will bite you death if you won't make it in time." Reborn said.

"Ah, Reborn, were here because I would like to walk Tsuna-sama to school. I met the baseball freak on the way here." Hayato said.

"Tsuna always went early to school, more importantly he can be consider as the first student who is coming to school." Reborn said.

"Huh? Why?" Hayato ask.

Reborn then explain that if Tsuna will go to school as early as he can be, Tsuna will avoid students, no students, no bullies. No bullies, No physical Pain.

After that Hayato release a KI to those student who bully his precious Tsuna-sama, Takeshi calm him down and before they know it they run towards the school so they will be not bitten to death.

But student who was late specially Hayato and Takeshi was relief that they did not see the skylark today, the so called perfect demon was missing and all the student, and them were confuse and have a bunch of question to there minds on Why o where is the skylark so called perfect demon is.

Mean while, Kyoya is sleeping peacefully. He wake up and sat up realizing he was sleeping in the couch of his office. He yawn a little before stretching, he felt great. It was like that was his best sleep that he ever had, the best peaceful sleep that he ever had.

But when he saw an clock in his desk, his eyes went open. If his eye balls will come out, they will come out. He look to see that it was already late morning, 10:24am to be exact.

He rub his head to what happen last night, but something catch his eyes. A note that is in his desk. He quickly read the note.

Dear Kyoya-nii.

I came here last night to puck you up because I had another mission. But when I look at you, you were exhausted and tired, more like a zombie to me. So I decided to put a sleeping pills on your water so you can take a good night sleep. Rest is important Kyoya-nii. I'm sorry for my action, I'm really am, pls forgive me.

Tsunayoshi Sawada

The note sad. Kyoya sigh. "So that whats happen. Stupid Omnivore!" Kyoya thought, then he got his tonfas and went out of his office and walk towards the Omnivores room.

But on the way, he saw Takeshi and Hayato was walking in the hallway. He was about to bite them to death, but Takeshi said that they are available in that time since the teacher skip class.

Kyoya understood and was going to beat that teacher to death, but he shrug it more importantly he needs to find out if the omnivore is alright, after all some of the missions that they do was often dangerous and deadly.

Takeshi and Hayato decided to follow Kyoya, Kyoya don't mind since they are herbivores who are friends with his Omnivore.

When Kyoya reach the class, He slid the door and the class became silent. Everybody gulp, and look him in the fear but sametime giggle and smile.

"Look, Yamamoto-sempai is here. He so great."

"Hibari-sempai is so cool"

"Who's that white haired guy, he looks amazing and handsome."

And some comments like that was heard from the whole class. "Tsk." Was Kyoya and Hayato say and Takeshi just smile. No teacher was around so Kyoya walk straight to the brunet desk and saw it was sleeping.

Kyoya slam the table with his tonfas and the commotion in the class went again.

"Tsk, the Dame-Tsuna went to trouble again"

"I wish he will be bitten to death. I mean to death."

"Ah, the Dame-Tsuna is in trouble again, good luck, no I don't think that Dame will survive at the perfect demon."

"Dame-Tsuna, this the day that you will be bitten to death, hope your gone."

The comments are like this, Hayato was furious.He was going to say something or throw dynamites at them when Kyoya slam the table again.

He was emitting dark aurora around him, but not because of Tsuna but because of his classmate. He swear for calling his omnivore a Dame he will bite them all to death. But he slam the desk 3 times this time but Tsuna didn't respond so Kyoya start to be worried.

He touch the brunet shoulder to wake him up saying"Tsunayoshi" but the brunet did not wake up. Hayato and Takeshi start to worried too, so Hayato went to Tsuna and start to wake Tsuna hardly, but he notice that Tsuna's body was in heat, was burning. So Hayato decided to put his hands on Tsuna's forehead and neck and he was surprise how Tsuna was so hot, hotter than he is.

"Tsuna-sama has a very high fever."Hayato said.

Tsuna-sama? Everyone in the classroom thought.

Next thing they know they were shock as they could see that Hayato carry Tsuna bridal style and Kyoya glare at them coldly.

Before the trio can leave Kyoya said the last words.

"Call Tsunayoshi a Dame again and I'll bite you to death!" He said coldly, and with that he shut the door tight.

"WWWAAAAHHH, What just happen?" They all thought.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄