Percy 1

I do not own Percy Jackson.

"Why am I alive?" Percy whispered again. "It felt so real. It had to have been real."

Percy threw of his blanket and saw that his leg was completely fine. No hole from the spear. "What is happening?" Percy said over and over again.

"Glad your up Percy!" Will said while walking through the door.

Percy scooted back so far that he almost fell off the bed. "I watched you die! They made me watch you die!" Percy screamed.

"Percy.." Will said but was cut off by Percy.

"I watched you die!" Percy yelled again.

"Percy you need to calm down it was probably just a nightmare. I am fine." Will said calmly.

"It wasn't a dream! I watched you die! You got an arrow pierced through your heart!"

"I am telling you Percy it was just a nightmare."

"It wasn't a nightmare! I was held captive for a week!" Percy got quieter. "They made me watch so many of my friends die."

"Percy please calm down." Will said walking closer to Percy.

Percy jumped out of his bed. "Annabeth." Percy whispered. "Annabeth!"Percy kept getting louder and louder.

"Percy lay down. Annabeth is fine, she is eating dinner right now."

"No no she died! She died right in front of me. I watched the light drain from her eyes!" Percy was breathing extremely heavily.

"Annabeth and me are both alive!" Will yelled.

"No, no. Annabeth, you, Grover, Rachel. You all died! I watched you all die!" Percy yelled while panting.

"Percy please calm down. Everyone is ok." Will said in a soft voice.

"I died! I got a spear pierced through my heart! I died!!" Percy screamed.

"Percy you didn't die."

Percy sunk to the floor. "I died."

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of the sequal! This chapter is dedicated to Annabeth_Jackson_12 for being a super loyal reader! Feel free to comment! Next chapter will be out soon!