I wrapped a towel around me and a towel on my head to dry my hair slightly. I walked back into my room and dropped both towels to the ground. Mom picked out the whole outfit for me. Lord, please let my mom go see a doctor. Amen.

She picked out a mauve wrap dress which would pass as a t-shirt. Really mom? There were also accessories which only contained two bracelets. Lame. Honestly it was October and California still felt like 100 degrees, this time I thanked mom for choosing a dress. I got dressed and moved my wet hair to the side. Man, I gotta dry this.

I ran into the bathroom and plugged in the blow dryer. I blowed dry my hair until it was dry. I let my hair loose and separate it into two sections. I brought the two section over my shoulders. Perfect! Well, that's what I think.

I walked up to my very long vanity and did my make-up. I took off my glasses and wore my contacts. Found them under my bed. Don't ask. I opened the bathroom door and walked down the stairs. Mom and dad were in the living room and Spencer was sitting there in a blue V-neck and jeans. He didn't say a word today. He was really creeping me out.

"You look beautiful." My dad complimented and I smiled.

"Thank you." I answered happily.

"Now that we are all ready, let's go.'' My mom was the first to walk out the door. I wore my fluffy white boots and walked out the door following mom. Arrow's house was on the right side. How come I never noticed? Jeez, I'm blind.

The night breeze was cool against my skin. The night sky was breathtaking. The stars were shining bright. I could stare at them all day. It wasn't to cold since we are in California. But it still was a bit chilly. Not to mention my skirt doesn't cover half my legs. Thanks mom.

Dad and Spencer followed last. I think Spencer would rather be at home playing video games or out partying. That guy has problems. I'm not even kidding.

Mom rang the doorbell and a beautiful woman opened the door. Her brown hair ends at her shoulder and her green eyes scanned each of us.

"Megan! So glad you came!" The woman said out of the blue, hugging my mom. Mom laughs and hugged back. My mom said friend, never thought they were this close. I thought mom was a loner! No offense mom.

"Of course I came!" Mom said excitedly. I just rolled my eyes at her. Yeah, of course she would come. Anything that involves dressing up like a doll, mom was there.

"These two must be your twins." Mom nodded her head and smiled. I didn't wait for mom to tell me to say hello.

"Hi. My name is Alexis." I greeted her, extended my hand out. She shook my hand back.

"Alexis. You look beautiful. And just call me Fiona." The woman complemented. I smiled at her. She looked over at Spencer, waiting for his greeting.

"Spencer." he said dryly. I stepped on his foot, he winced painfully. I just smiled at him and looked down, hiding my face. I probably looked like a freaking creep.

"Excuse his manners. He's been off lately." My dad saved Spencer narrowing his eyes at him. Go dad!

"Hayden! Haven't seen you in a long time." My dad laughed at Arrow's mom outbrust.

"Oh come in!" Fiona opened the door wider and welcomed us in. The house looked exactly like ours. But of course, the furniture was different.

"Arrow! Come down here!" Fiona shouted. A few seconds later Arrow walked down the stairs in only a towel wrap around his waist. I squealed and cover my eyes. Does he have any respect?

"Arrow what are you doing down here in only a towel!" His mother scowled at him.

"You told me to come down when I was in the middle of changing. I thought there was a fire or something." he answered. That stupid kid. Was she yelling, "OMG FIRE!" Yeah I don't think so.

"What an ass." Spence mumbled under his breath so that I could only hear.

"Ummm. Can you put on some clothes?" I asked ignoring Spence. I can't see anyone since my eyes are covered but I heard some people laugh.

"I thought you wanted to see me like this Lex." Arrow teased. I felt a blush rise to my cheeks.

"I do not! Liar!" I shouted. He chuckled. Wow. He sounded so sexy. Don't blame me, blame the hormones. And I'm a girl, who can blame me?

"Fine. But I know you do." he said playfully and I heard the footsteps getting further away. That was basically the first conversation me and Arrow had beside homework this whole week. A sexual conversation. What an improvement.

"Can I uncover my eyes now?" I asked.

"Yes hun. You can." Mom answered me. I peeked through my fingers. I don't see Arrow so I uncovered my eyes. What? You never know if your mom is playing some sick joke on you.

"Alexis, you never told me you were friends with Arrow." My dad said looking at me. Friends? Hardly. His eyes were filled with something I don't know. But all I know was that it is creeping me out.

"Uh.. I'm his tutor." I answered.

"You tutor him? Only him?" Fiona asked raising one eyebrow.

"No! I tutor his friends also." I answered quickly. Too quickly. Man, I suck at lying.

"Right." Fiona dragged out the 'y'. She doesn't believe me! Great. I shouldn't have said my answer to fast.

The door opened and a man walked in. He looked like a older version of Arrow. His dad.

"Oh. Our guest has arrived. My name is Grayson." The man said and shook hands with dad and mom. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Hi. My name is Alexis." I greeted shaking his hand, doing the same thing I did with Fiona.

"Nice to meet you Alexis. You are very beautiful just like my son said." Wait what? Son? Arrow? What now?

"Thank you very much!" I said cheerfully, ignoring the fact I just heard him say that Arrow talked about me. Grayson laughed and turned towards Spencer.

"And this is?" He asked.

"Spencer." he answered dryly again. What was his problem? Jeez. I stepped even harder on his foot.

"Ow!" I slapped my hand over his mouth. He can be such a baby.

"Excuse me, I need to slap some sense into my brother." I said exasperated. Grayson chuckled and nodded, walking off to talk to mom and dad.

I pulled him by the ear towards the corner, he wailed in pain.

"What is with you!" I yelled at him. He glared at me but stayed silent. "Spence, I'm going to find out what ever you are hiding. You can't keep secrets from me!" I scolded him before pulling him back to the living room.

Arrow walked down the stairs fully dressed. He was wearing a black V- neck and dark jeans. What's with boys and V-necks? Do they want to show their non existent boobies?

"Finally. Please make yourself feel at home. I'm going to get the food and the table set." Fiona said. Mom offered to help and Hayden and dad followed. It was only me, Spence, and Arrow.

Somebody help?
                                • • •

Okay, Question of the day: What did you guys get for Christmas?