Chapter 18

Kyler's POV

I ran to the bathroom, instantly throwing up just in time to reach the toilet. Why is he here? I thought he was done with me. He already got what he wanted! I threw up again, and again, andagain.

A million thoughts ran through my head and I huffed and heaved over the toilet bowl. I felt a dark presence hovering over me, invading my personal space. I whipped my body around like a tornado. Above me stood Mr. Arc, Satan himself. He's the person I hate the most in this world. Even more than Fleture. What he did to me... He-

"Kyler," he put a strong sickening grip of his hand on my shoulder, making me want to throw up again.

"G-get your hand off of me." I spoke in a strong tone of voice. That only caused him to hold his grip stronger.

"Aren't you excited to see me again?"

"Why would I be excited to see your sick face again?"

"Your parents want you to start your therapy again. They called me as soon as possible with an urgent call." He said, ignoring my previous question. "They said you needed help again. They want their old son back, you know. Because why would they want a "sick gay freak of a son" like you. Their words, not mine." He smiled at he with his bitter sweet grin.

"I don't need you back in my life, Mr. Arc." I said firmly. I held my ground. I don't want him to ever bother me again. "I'm done with you and you should be done with me. What you did to me... it's unforgivable. You the most despicable human being in the world. No. You're not even considered a hum. You're a complete and utter demon." I snarled.

He loosened his grip then removed his hand from my shoulder, covering his heart with a fake pout placing itself on his face.

"That hurts, you know. You shouldn't say things like that to your elders."

"You're only 25 so don't think so highly of yourself." I rolled my eyes. I got up and rinsed my mouth out in the sink multiple times. As I straightened out my posture, I saw his figure close behind me. He hovered over me. "Just leave me alone!"

My mother decided to come in at that exact moment to Mr. Arc's defense.

"Kyler," she hissed, "do nottalk to him in the tone any longer. Your attitude is inappropriate to our guest." She kept scolding me with harsh words spewing out of her mouth. They just got worse by the minute. She finally stopped and turned to my stupid ex therapist. "Please train him well. He has a bad mouth and needs to learn his place."

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him." Something about his tone sent chills down my spine. I have a bad feeling. Worse than earlier. He's going to be harder on me than before, I can feel it. "You deserve to be treated nicely after all." He complimented my bitch of a mother. I can't believe he's going to be back in my life. I hate this. I hate everythingabout this predicament. I hate him.

"I'm going to my room." I mumbled and pushed past Mr. Arc and my mom. I don't know why I bother with formalities. He's a disgusting excuse for a human that doesn't deserve it.

"I'll come with you. It'll be a good chance for us to catch up on things." Mr. Arc smiled. He nodded towards my mother then followed me to my room. I had planned to just slam my door in his face and lock him out, but instead he barged his way in, giving me no chance to close my door. Instead of me doing it, he looked the door, keeping me securely in while he blocked the door with his tall, muscular body.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you back?"

"Man," He sighed, "and here I thought you'd be jumping with joy once you saw me."