Chapter 22

CHAPTER DETICATED TO MY GRANNY. THIS CHAPTER MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. EVERY PART OF BRIAN'S GRANDMA IS BASED OFF OF MY GRANNY AND THE THINGS SAID ARE FACTS. SHE PASSED IN 2019, JUNE 8TH. 10 DAYS AFTER HER BIRTHDAY. WE WERE SUPER CLOSE, SO I THOUGHT WITH THE WAY THIS CHAPTER WENT, IT WOULD BE THE PERFECT OPROTUNITY TO SHOW MY LOVE TO HER. THERE IS MUCH MORE TO HER THAN THIS CHAPTER GIVES OFF, BUT THIS IS WHAT I WROTE. I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE HER AS MUCH AS I DID. <3

-

IMPORTANT- So in the last chapter I forgot to write about Kyler's eating when he spilling his life story to Brian. I mean, I almost forgot to write about Dr. Arc. How, I don't know. So I wanted to come here and explain a little about it. Kyler has always been skinny, but has always been unhappy with how he looks. His parents beat him down so hard that he feels insecure about everything he does. Eating was one of those things he was insecure about about, so he stopped. He has only been doing it for a few years. Zess and his old friends never knew about it. He was eating when he was with them, but when they moved, things started acting up. He had always had the thoughts on his weight, he had just never acted on it. He wanted to tell Brian about it when they had their talk. So from here on, Brian will know and he will watch him eat. 

So, I'm putting this here to not confuse anyone that already read that chapter as it was. I hope everyone will read this to be caught up. I will put a reminder at the end of the chapter as well for people to come up to this part and read it. Hopefully everyone will be caught up to date!T hank you and I am sincerely sorry for the error.

-

Wow, what can I say? Hello with Chapter 22! The supportive comments on the last chapter had me so motivated that I came home from my doctor appointment and instantly started typing. This somehow took over three hours to type. I kept going back and adding stuff that needed to be put in. So it took a bit. not much happens in this chapter, I will be honest with you. I have no clue how I wrote so much when nothing really happens, but I hope all of you will still enjoy it. Thank you for the support! 

~~~

Brian's POV

As I sat on Kyler's bed, hugging the life out of his small body, I could not help the searing thoughts that came through my mind.

How could someone take something so far? That damn therapist was supposed to help Kyler. Even if his parents hired him to 'fix' him or whatever, he is supposed to be a professional. I can't even imagine the things he had done. I'm still debating whether to tell the company he works for or not. They can take care of him from there. Kyler would probably hate me for it, though. And it would make his home life even worse. So, what is the right move to make? I know Kyler was not going into details, and I wasn't going to pressure him to talk more about it. Those memories must haunt him every night. I know I would be shaking in my boots. How hard it must have been for him. I believe he is stronger than anyone thinks he is- even himself.

And to add on to Fleture, Arc, and his parents, I had beaten him daily. I had also been a source of pain. I made it so much harder for him to live. I will take any karma that comes at me because this precious boy in my arms deserves the whole world.

I let go of Kyler slowly. A blush had flushed his face. I still had my grip on his waist as we stared at each other. I wanted to kiss him so, so bad. No matter how badly I wanted too lean in and feel his soft lips against mine, I knew now was not the time. He didn't trust me enough yet either. So instead, I caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. I felt embarrassed by the gentle act. Yet I didn't care. I wanted him to be mine so badly that I didn't care how embarrassed I felt. All that mattered was him. Kyler was the only significant thing I could think of then.